• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop Rocks-sensei and Coke-sama are my OTP
I had a retreat once a year when I was going to a private catholic highschool. You could probably sneak shit by them, but at least in my experience, they keep you busy as hell, and give you very little sleep with a strict wake/sleep schedule.

I went to catholic prep school, all male.

That's cool, so am I. I've been trying to think of a way to tell my family about it. Most wouldn't be bothered at all, but my dad's hyper-religious aunt would be, and since pretty much all of our family gatherings are at her place, i'm not quite sure how to go about it.

I can't offer much in the way of advice but good luck working everything out. It sounds like your immediate family will accept it so that is great at least. If something like this can change what someone who has known you for years, no matter how removed you may be from them, thinks and feels about, then I would say that they are not someone that you need in your life.

If she's that petty, I would just not tell her, if it were me. If that bothers you though, I dunno what to tell you. Hopefully somebody here can give you advice?
You're probably right. If I do ever tell her, it would probably be when i'm in a position where I don't need to rely on family gatherings to see most of the family that I want.

Tequila-chan is like, all of the worst parts of being around a girl without any of the benefits. She makes you do a bunch of stupid shit but never puts out.
Exactlym and when you break shit cause she said you should she never helps pay for it. Fuck tequila chan. God shes hot thoufh.

Also hooray for everyone here embracing their sexuality.

Everyone is welcome. Even Woolie.

Vodka chan is so cute and never leaves me feeling sick...all though a bit dehydrated ;)

That's fucking hardcore

That's because Bourbon-senpai knows how to have a good time!

YO that's fuckin sick

No shut up tho

I've never been in a drunk fight. That's sound either terrible or fucking radical.

I'm a very tame drunk. Subdued and sleepy. Very handsy.

But thats hype though. Whats wrong with that?
Because it was at my cousins wedding, some black dude was talking shit to me so I suplexed him through a table, I had like 18 Jim Beam and cokes that night <.<

Since we're all laying our sexualities down on the table I guess I'm gynesexual, which is fancy way of saying I just like feminine features especially in facial structure

b45J8mf.gif

I'm a very tame drunk. Subdued and sleepy. Very handsy.

I'm super laughy, I-love-you-y and a goddamn slut. Like, yeesh, the things and people I'll do while drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom