• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess its time for me to come out clean
but I'm panseuxal? I've been with guys, chicks, and some really cool trans
That's cool, so am I. I've been trying to think of a way to tell my family about it. Most wouldn't be bothered at all, but my dad's hyper-religious aunt would be, and since pretty much all of our family gatherings are at her place, i'm not quite sure how to go about it.

That's cool, so am I. I've been trying to think of a way to tell my family about it. Most wouldn't be bothered at all, but my dad's hyper-religious aunt would be, and since pretty much all of our family gatherings are at her place, i'm not quite sure how to go about it.
My advice might be terrible, but I'd tell your immediate family before your extended family.

When I was playing Persona 4 and I summoned Satan I pulled a GB and yelled "Hey Mom! I'm summoning Satan!" all I heard was a sigh.
Just used Armageddon for the first time.
cage_bliss.gif

I guess its time for me to come out clean
but I'm panseuxal? I've been with guys, chicks, and some really cool trans

I don't remember most of the night, but his gf did end up having a seizure later that day and then that random chick called me later and said she missed
her period but she wound up just being late on it

Make sure to use protection.

Also, coming clean implies you did the bad thing. Sexuality is fluid. Embrace it.

No way! Vodka-chan can dress up in so many pretty out fits like oj or tea! Bourbon senpai is jus so plain.

Bourbon-senpai is just old fashioned, she doesn't need all those fancy clothes to be beautiful! Some basic dressings is all she'll ever need for my heart.

And have you ever had bourbon and tea? Delicious.

Wait, what's going on? Coming out? I have absolutely no experience with anything like that, but I support you coming out in whatever way you need to! If your family doesn't accept it, then it's their loss! You don't need them in your life if this one thing changes how they feel about you!

What kinda tea? Annthing in particular?

I usually just make ice tea and mix them right up. Best summertime drink.

Emouse

I understand the need to let people know, but I personly don't think its necessary to do so, but then again I suppose that entirely depends on who you're around?

Ooh man that'd be rough. I guess I was lucky. My moms super cool with me. Dads like whatever, don talk aboutbit. Rest of em are super religious though. They still dont know.

You're probably right. I doubt they'll understand it, but i'm also pretty sure they won't be bothered by it.
I can only relate in telling my mom that I wasn't Christian anymore, she didn't really accept it, but it didn't change her feelings about me or anything.

If you feel the need the tell somebody, your family shouldn't change their opinion on something like that.

Tako

My family took it pretty bad for a long time when I told everyone. I mean every once in the while they will bring it up and talk shit but I moved on from it.
Make sure to use protection.

Also, coming clean implies you did the bad thing. Sexuality is fluid. Embrace it.

I just don't bring up until I feel comfortable enough with people to let them know. I usually get shit if I just say in front of religious or super homophobic people. Like my grandmother made me go to church and go to retreats to find the lord and to get fixed

Vodka-chan and redbull-san have always been a great couple

But that's my problem with Vodka-chan, sure, she's great in a party when you have a bunch of her friends around, but the moment you're alone with her she's just cold and distant. Bourbon-senpai is a blast to be around on her own, but you know, if she has some friends around, she's even more fun. Truly the complete package.

My family took it pretty bad for a long time when I told everyone. I mean every once in the while they will bring it up and talk shit but I moved on from it.

I just don't bring up until I feel comfortable enough with people to let them know. I usually get shit if I just say in front of religious or super homophobic people. Like my grandmother made me go to church and go to retreats to find the lord and to get fixed

Don't people get busy and hook up at those co-Ed retreats?

I've been to one, all male, and it was more like a day of solitary prayer/reflection.

I can only relate in telling my mom that I wasn't Christian anymore, she didn't really accept it, but it didn't change her feelings about me or anything.

If you feel the need the tell somebody, your family shouldn't change their opinion on something like that.
I don't think most of them will, it's just that a there's a select few that won't take it well. Hell, my dad's aunt would probably have an aneurysm if she found out I was both an atheist and not just into women. The only reason I care is that since most of my family lives far away, the only time I get to see them is during family gatherings, which just so happen to take place at said aunt's house, and I don't think she would take too kindly to me showing up if she found out.

croten

But that's my problem with Vodka-chan, sure, she's great in a party when you have a bunch of her friends around, but the moment you're alone with her she's just cold and distant. Bourbon-senpai is a blast to be around on her own, but you know, if she has some friends around, she's even more fun. Truly the complete package.

I actually think Bourban-Senpai and Vodka-chan are both horrible to be around by them selves.

Pop Rocks-sensei and Coke-sama are my OTP
Don't people get busy and hook up at those co-Ed retreats?

I've been to one, all male, and it was more like a day of solitary prayer/reflection.
I had a retreat once a year when I was going to a private catholic highschool. You could probably sneak shit by them, but at least in my experience, they keep you busy as hell, and give you very little sleep with a strict wake/sleep schedule.

I actually think Bourban-Senpai and Vodka-chan are both horrible to be around by them selves.

Bourbon-senpai is a little complicated, but when you get used to her personality she's by far the most fun when she's alone. She lets out a side of her that she never shows anyone else.

Uhhh what's goin on,guise?

Just discovering how far we can push the idea that alcohol and other assorted beverages can be compared to anime archetypes... So, the usual.

Well you need to learn how to treat a classy lafy like vodka chan. She just needs time to warm up to you first.

I don't think most of them will, it's just that a there's a select few that won't take it well. Hell, my dad's aunt would probably have an aneurysm if she found out I was both an atheist and not just into women. The only reason I care is that since most of my family lives far away, the only time I get to see them is during family gatherings, which just so happen to take place at said aunt's house, and I don't think she would take too kindly to me showing up if she found out.
If she's that petty, I would just not tell her, if it were me. If that bothers you though, I dunno what to tell you. Hopefully somebody here can give you advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom