• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
My alcohol waifu

Grey-Goose-Vodka.jpg

Also hooray for everyone here embracing their sexuality.

Everyone is welcome. Even Woolie.

Vodka chan is so cute and never leaves me feeling sick...all though a bit dehydrated ;)

I'm a straight dude, but sexuality is no one else's business except your own. Everyone deserves their own agency with their sexuality.

Be_Excellent.gif

croten

I don't think I could ever be an alcoholic because I hate the taste of alcohol too much.

I know a bunch of them tho. Not a good look.

There is only some amount of Alcohol that I like but when I drink it's solely for the express purpose of getting drunk, never because I like the taste.

My father has substance abuse issues so.. yeah. Too realgaf?
I get that feeling, man. My father also has some recently worsening alcohol problems. I was nervous the first time I ever got drunk, wondering if I was going to be as much as a shitbag drunk as he is and his father was, but so far I haven't had the problems that they have had, which has made me relieved. It kinda sucks, but being drunk is the only time i'm not a coward in real life social situations.

Jman014

All right, I'll just go through all subjects.

-I have not seen Avatar and am not planning on doing so anytime soon, but I fully support Korrasami. Not just because Yuri love is radical, but I saw some comic that was posted here about Korra being in her Bi fase and it won me over. In an unrelated note, I'm glad there aren't any bigots here.
- Bourbon if I'm alone, Vodka when partying, Baileys if I want something light and sweet, beer only if there's literally no other option because I've never tasted good beer.
- I finished SMTIV's Neutral path. Was nice. Never playing this game again tho, I can't go back to Law/Neutral.

Like I said, I have no moral objections to Korrasami but I would like to see...idk...comics that continue the story like ATLA has. Or an rpg would be nice...I wanna see the characters again, damnit!

Not just because Yuri love is radical
- I finished SMTIV's Neutral path. Was nice. Never playing this game again tho, I can't go back to Law/Neutral.
Yeah! Congrats on beating SMT4. It's pretty good. Nothing crazy.
You scrub lords better be careful with all that alcohol....that shit is dangerous
Bill and Ted is fucking amazing
Yo, I'm supposed to ask you about SkLa getting drunk at a wedding. Bill and Ted is amazing.

Not just because Yuri love is radical
Yeah! Congrats on beating SMT4. It's pretty good. Nothing crazy.
You scrub lords better be careful with all that alcohol....that shit is dangerous
Bill and Ted is fucking amazing
Yo, I'm supposed to ask you about SkLa getting drunk at a wedding. Bill and Ted is amazing.

Squishy3

Like I said, I have no moral objections to Korrasami but I would like to see...idk...comics that continue the story like ATLA has. Or an rpg would be nice...I wanna see the characters again, damnit!
Maybe we'll get a full sequel to the game Platinum made with an actual budget. Maybe. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom