• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man

Sadly a lot of the ladies in my age group don't "enjoy" a drink. They take shots so they get drunk. You learn quickly who can and who can't hold a drink.

Tequila is the worst. Ruined so many nights.

No idea how old you are man o.o Most people I'm around usually do shots to get buzzed then start making drinks with the liquor.

Squishy3

I spent a lot of time convincing people of trying it out. Too many people think the meat is still raw and are too afraid to try it out. Almost everyone who did eventually try it out now exclusively eats Medium Rare.

Because Medium Rare Steak is fucking delicious.
The only time I'll not eat a steak cooked Medium rare is when it's too thick and most of the inside is raw instead of just the pink center.

Jman014

Maybe we'll get a full sequel to the game Platinum made with an actual budget. Maybe. ;_;
I don't wanna play as Korra, though. GIVE ME SOMEONE WITH A SWORD. Even after playing Revengeance over a year ago I STILL want to use swords.
I know you don't have any moral objections and I know you just find the pairing boring, which I can understand. I just like Yuri pairings =P. Don't know shit about the show.
Spoilers for Korra finale
I would have preferred if the "vacation the two went on also included Bolin and Mako as like a best friends outing. Oh well. That would have been way more rad
3a51772cec3ff6d4b37d721d9e2a645c-d6vekgz.jpg
I love it

If someone asked me for a well done steak, I'll make them cook it themselves. If they further mutilated this poor cut by adding steak sauce, or ketchup to it, I'll have to kick them out.

People put ketchup on steak? What the fuck?

Shots are evil. What is wrong with just enjoying a drink? Why do you gotta force it down your throat?
Nothing, I can enjoy a drink, but I still like to get drunk, thus doing the 2 or 3 shots and then slowing down and enjoying the drink.

ultimax

Yeah! Congrats on beating SMT4. It's pretty good. Nothing crazy.
Yo, I'm supposed to ask you about SkLa getting drunk at a wedding. Bill and Ted is amazing.

oh...erm..uhh

tbh, i dont remember much of it. God damn, i hate weddings

Basically when Skla is drunk, he turns into Kamina

sjay1994

I've been feeling depressed lately, but this thread really helps fight against that.

It also gets in the way of me doing work for university.

Honestly, thanks guys.

I may not understand half the shit that goes on here sometimes, but I do appreciate every one of you.

Even you Abu.

I've been feeling depressed lately, but this thread really helps fight against that.

Honestly, thanks guys.

I may not understand half the shit that goes on here sometimes, but I do appreciate every one of you.

Even you Abu.
D'awww its nothin

mike0dude

You're making me salty right now.

This is baffling! What is the point of having a steak in the first place if you don't want to taste it? I'm usually get mine medium rare but I switch it up with rare as well

If someone asked me for a well done steak, I'll make them cook it themselves. If they further mutilated this poor cut by adding steak sauce, or ketchup to it, I'll have to kick them out.

i didn't say I do that, i just use the ketchup for my fries...

Honestly, thanks guys.

Even you Abu.
And we appreciate you too dude. Hope you feel better.

Medium rare steak. No sauce. Pure.
Rare Steak no sauce. Pure and bloody <3

ultimax

Honestly, thanks guys.

Even you Abu.

tumblr_m3bitznA031rqzfqho1_500.gif

tumblr_m4itgqedcz1rpyhb4o1_r1_500_by_rolf_fan_girl-d80e5sd.gif

Honestly, thanks guys.

Even you Abu.

Hey man hope you get to feeling better! I used to be the same way so I feel ya

Honestly, thanks guys.

Even you Abu.
We are BestGAF afterall.

Squishy3

That's why I have the butcher shop cut the meat evenly. If that doesn't happen for some reason, I just cut it properly myself.
I mostly eat steaks whenever I eat dinner out at a restaurant with family/friends, I don't like them enough to want to cook them myself, so it's not up to me what the thickness of the steak is. :p

Plus steaks taste better when you have them irregularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom