• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fries should only ever be used with ketchup. You're disgusting if you dip it in anything else, especially hummus.

Edit: BBQ sauce is the only exception, and even then, that's only if you don't have ketchup.
HEY! Don't you talk shit about hummus. You sambool!

Just kidding about the sambool thing.
All the true Big Dick G's know what's really up with fries, Carne Asada Fries baby!
You just made me hungry..thanks.

Sting

Neo Member
Fries should only ever be used with ketchup. You're disgusting if you dip it in anything else, especially hummus.

Edit: BBQ sauce is the only exception, and even then, that's only if you don't have ketchup.

Ketchup yes, BBQ no!

And what about sweet potato fries?

croten

189.gif

agreed
though honey mustard is ok too
also it has to be sweet baby rays bbq sauce

Forgot about honey mustard.

I don't like honey mustard.

HEY! Don't you talk shit about hummus. You sambool!

Just kidding about the sambool thing.

Hummus is great, especially with Pita bread and hot sauce. Fucking french fries are the devil though.

Ketchup yes, BBQ no!

And what about sweet potato fries?

Sweet potato fries are complete garbage.

You know I'm right.

I don't care if you put Mayo on fries, but Mayo is always fucking terrible and disgusting.
At least in North America.
I've been feeling depressed lately, but this thread really helps fight against that.
It also gets in the way of me doing work for university.
Honestly, thanks guys.
I may not understand half the shit that goes on here sometimes, but I do appreciate every one of you.
Even you Abu.
<3

I completely disagree, Ketchup is disgusting compared to the alternatives. Mayo, BBQ sauce, whatever.

Ketchup is a magical gift from God. He managed to take a completely shitty fruit/vegetable like the tomato and make it into something that's not only edible but a great condiment. Put ketchup on almost anything and its good.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well they're not terrible
mostly
but none of them are particularly good either. The ones I've played at least anyway

Only one I really played is Vesperia, and I didn't even finish it. But I loved the story and gameplay. I got up to that fight with that ninetailsXgiraffe thing and stopped cuz it was too hard. Then my XBOX360 broke and since it was a download game and I got a PS3 to replace it, I never played it again.

sjay1994

I unironically get excited for david cage games because I hope they he got better at everything magically and it will end up being good.

I get excited now, because I know the best friends are going to have to do an LP in it.

I also liked heavy rain when I played it the first time. Still kinda like it even though the flaws, plot holes, cageisms, etc were pointed out to me.

Beyond and Indigo are drek though.

Forgot about honey mustard.

I don't like honey mustard.

Hummus is great, especially with Pita bread and hot sauce. Fucking french fries are the devil though.

Sweet potato fries are complete garbage.

You know I'm right.
Hot sauce is the devil. Bleh. Just give me some really garlicy hummus with grilled steam, homegrown tomatoes and some pita bread.

croten

Ketchup is a magical gift from God. He managed to take a completely shitty fruit/vegetable like the tomato and make it into something that's not only edible but a great condiment. Put ketchup on almost anything and its good.

You may as well tell me to piss on everything before I eat it

Ketchup hides the fries tho.

Frostys are the best dip. They are a miraculous formula that just seems to work with everything.

You may as well tell me to piss on everything before I eat it

You might as well if you're not gonna put ketchup or BBQ sauce on it.

Regular Tomato is definitely shit tier. Sun dried tomato is great.

Sun dried tomato isn't as bad, but I still don't like it.

Ketchup hides the fries tho.

Frostys are the best dip. They are a miraculous formula that just seems to work with everything.

There's a perfect balance between ketchup and fries that gives the perfect taste.

And frosty's are gross with french fries. They're great on their own.

Hot sauce is the devil. Bleh. Just give me some really garlicy hummus with grilled steam, homegrown tomatoes and some pita bread.

Absolutely disgusting doesn't even begin to describe putting tomatoes on anything. Tomatoes are the devil and are only worth mentioning as either ketchup or deep fried mixed with spices and meat. And don't even get me started on how fucking nasty heirloom tomatoes are.

Hot sauce meanwhile, is the perfect condiment. Goes with pretty much everything, especially middle eastern food.

Only one I really played is Vesperia, and I didn't even finish it. But I loved the story and gameplay. I got up to that fight with that ninetailsXgiraffe thing and stopped cuz it was too hard. Then my XBOX360 broke and since it was a download game and I got a PS3 to replace it, I never played it again.
You should. It's an alright game, and the combat is really solid. It's problems lie in the plain, no-suprises storyline complete deus ex machina bullshit towards the end. But I think the journey is woth it and plus if yoy get all the fell arms you get a really good challenge at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom