• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
GODFUCKING DAMMIT! I was doing my RE no save 3 hour run and I got near the end when
I had to move the fuel cell, I forgot I had my Grenade Launcher equipped and BOOM.

That was a few hours wasted D:

IDamn..I guess you guys were a cheesy family..haha..ha..

I'll go home now.
We made Mac and Cheese using like 5 or 6 kinds of cheese.
Sadly it kinda just.. blends.
When you think about it, everything in your life is actually just anime.
whoa-gifs.gif

Cheese is fuckin rad man.

American cheese is the lamest shit ever though.
American Cheese is just a poor attempt to get into the tasty cheese club. They failed miserably.

Never had that, sounds nice though. I wouldn't know where to get any though
They're really good man, right up there with gyros.
We made Mac and Cheese using like 5 or 6 kinds of cheese.
Sadly it kinda just.. blends.

whoa-gifs.gif
Yeah..if you mix that many different cheese, it's gonna taste really good, but you aren't gonna be able to tell what kind of cheese are in it, unless one or two dominate the others in flavor.

So.... whats the Fast food equivalent of Bleach and Naruto?

Bleach is McDonalds because it actually used to be good a long time ago (when they used the meat oil or whatever), but now everything there is garbage.

Naruto is BK because occasionally you'll get something really good like their whopper, but everything else just ends up being a huge disappointment.

ultimax

Bleach is McDonalds because it actually used to be good a long time ago (when they used the meat oil or whatever), but now everything there is garbage.

Naruto is BK because occasionally you'll get something really good like their whopper, but everything else just ends up being a huge disappointment.
I was gonna say Naruto is McDonald's because both will give you explosive diarrhea, but okay

Nope, Abyss has a fairly airheaded royalty girl as well.

Then ask your dad whether he could help you learn how to cook. Would he mind?

He works 6 days a week from 12pm-11pm. I'm either at college or asleep whenever he's at home. On his day off he does stuff he isn't able to do though out the week. So that's kinda out of the question. If I'm lucky I might find some leftovers I can recognise and put something together for a start

Some days I don't know if I'm more of an anime guy or more of a video game guy. I haven't played games in days because of Monster, work, and you guys.

Video games are just anime. Sure they didn't start out that way, but slowly more and more games are becoming anime. First, fighting games, then character action, and before you know it. Shooters.

I was gonna say Naruto is McDonald's because both will give you explosive diarrhea, but okay

All fast food gives explosive diarrhea. There's no stopping it.

YEAH, THAT MAKES SENSE!
I can't play the game but I love the SF3 announcer

It did. It barely deserves to be called cheese.

You know what I love though, good smokey provolone.

Is it even cheese? Does it even deserve that title?

Any kind of smoked cheese is godlike. Smoked Provolone for me, with some turkey, a slice of tomato with some honey mustard on rye bread.

Oh gurl..you don't even know.
Evangelion is TGI's

Just this expansive clusterfuck meal that is both filling and leaves you wanting more.
No..Eva is way better then that shitty restaurant. Don't compare Eva to any restaurant, Eva is a nice home cooked meal that leaves you just hungry enough for desert and End of Eva is the nice piece of cheesecake to top it off.

Some days I don't know if I'm more of an anime guy or more of a video game guy. I haven't played games in days because of Monster, work, and you guys.

I'm an anime guy through and through. it took me years to realize it, but when I accepted my reality I became way happier and could just focus on what I actually liked instead of trying to convince myself that I wanted to play Assassin's Creed and other AAA games.

It's mainly only a thing if I'm out with friends and we haven't planned anything or if everyone else feels like ordering pizza.
Rare occasions is fine, but I could never eat it frequently.

Last time I ate at McDonalds, I spent most of the time hating myself for eating at McDonalds.

Isn't mcdonalds objectively better in quality overseas?

I mean I'd be interested to try Netherlands McDonalds.

Beloved

It's mainly only a thing if I'm out with friends and we haven't planned anything or if everyone else feels like ordering pizza.
Rare occasions is fine, but I could never eat it frequently.

Last time I ate at McDonalds, I spent most of the time hating myself for eating at McDonalds.

When I have "fast food" pizza, I just limit myself to 2 slices. I still really enjoy it despite how bad it is, but at least if I'm eating a couple slices I haven't blown my whole day.

I eat Subway once a month or so by choice, other than that I've managed to stay away from fast food the last 2 years 99% of the time.

ultimax

I used to think I liked games more, but when I look back and compare my favorite Animes to my favorite games, I realized that's not the case

Beloved

Is it even cheese? Does it even deserve that title?

Any kind of smoked cheese is godlike. Smoked Provolone for me, with some turkey, a slice of tomato with some honey mustard on rye bread.

Oh gurl..you don't even know.

I totally do know, provolone and turkey is fuckin choice.

Damn I need to get some provolone next time I'm at the store. I do have a block of sharp white cheddar though

If I have to eat at one of the two, I strongly prefer BK, because Whopper is the only burger out of either joint I somewhat like and Twister Fries > Regular fries.

Yeah, there are better burgers than a whopper, but whoppers are still good.

Evangelion is TGI's

Just this expansive clusterfuck meal that is both filling and leaves you wanting more.

Evangelion is sushi. Super fucking expensive and well known and loved by a lot of people, when in actuality its the biggest piece of garbage ever. Except the california rolls, which is basically the equivalent of the mech designs.

When I have "fast food" pizza, I just limit myself to 2 slices. I still really enjoy it despite how bad it is, but at least if I'm eating a couple slices I haven't blown my whole day.

I eat Subway once a month or so by choice, other than that I've managed to stay away from fast food the last 2 years 99% of the time.

:/

Subway is no better. It's low quality deli meats.

When I lived in Germany, McDonald's was amazing. American McDonald's are the grosses shit.

Tell me about it.

I totally do know, provolone and turkey is fuckin choice.

Damn I need to get some provolone next time I'm at the store. I do have a block of sharp white cheddar though
Ever grate white cheddar really really finely and then throw a little bit in your popcorn? That shit is amazing.

Muenster cheese is right next to Pepperjack on my favorites lists.

That's a cause I'll vote for.

CheeseGAF is changing the nation, one slice at a time.

Muenster cheese is right next to Pepperjack on my favorites lists.

That's a cause I'll vote for.
Those are both AMAZING types of cheese. That said, I will recommend this to anyone who likes cheddar:
Real good shit. They have a 9 month, 2 year, and 3 year variant.
Video games 5evuh here. I love them too much.

Beloved

The only fast food I eat is pizza and the occasional Five Guys.

I've been to Five Guys twice I think, it was good but I'd heard so much hype beforehand I was like well okay that was a pretty nice burger but seems like people fanboy over it too hard. xD

Evangelion is sushi. Super fucking expensive and well known and loved by a lot of people, when in actuality its the biggest piece of garbage ever. Except the california rolls, which is basically the equivalent of the mech designs.
Sometimes I have to remember who it is posting these things before I get salty. You don't like sushi which is fine but you're calling it literal garbage? Have you ever had expertly prepared sashimi?

sjay1994

No..Eva is way better then that shitty restaurant. Don't compare Eva to any restaurant, Eva is a nice home cooked meal that leaves you just hungry enough for desert and End of Eva is the nice piece of cheesecake to top it off.

From what I gather Eva is this place people either fucking love or hate. When you go there the waiter is kinda annoying you, but you stay there for a while. Eventually you eat your meal, but you decide to leave because the waiter is beginning to bug you.

After sometime, you learn from your friend the meal you were eating was covered in that waiters semen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom