• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. They're fun JRPG stories and if the characters are good then I like being with them through it.

Hearts R is one of my favorite games from last year by a wide margin.
I really enjoyed Hearts R. I think I'm almost done the story. Kor is a git but most of the time protagonists like him are. I really like the character interactions. One thing that I found jarring is how much better the in game cut scenes and images look compared to the full screen art they throw up during some events

You might as well if you're not gonna put ketchup or BBQ sauce on it.

Sun dried tomato isn't as bad, but I still don't like it.

There's a perfect balance between ketchup and fries that gives the perfect taste.

And frosty's are gross.

Absolutely disgusting doesn't even begin to describe putting tomatoes on anything. Tomatoes are the devil and are only worth mentioning as either ketchup or deep fried mixed with spices and meat. And don't even get me started on how fucking nasty heirloom tomatoes are.
I don't think I could live in a world where I couldn't put tomatoes on burgers, chicken sandwiches, sandwiches in general, tacos, burritos..I can't eat a ton of deep fried food, most fries and chicken everything I don't eat..it's too heavy and greasy.

I don't think I could live in a world where I couldn't put tomatoes on burgers, chicken sandwiches, sandwiches in general, tacos, burritos..I can't eat a ton of deep fried food, most fries and chicken everything I don't eat..it's too heavy and greasy.

Simple, just put ketchup instead. It tastes way better.

Then git gud by cooking more! Once you get the hang of it, it's very enjoyable. Start with basic stuff and don't experiment until you get a feel for it. After that, try out new things and make your own changes to existing recipies.

But I need food in order to do that. There's 4 fridges in the house and I don't recognise 85% of what's inside of them. Their mostly some kind of... meat or fish or stuff you see on a chinese menu, I have no idea how to handle that kind of stuff. Must be pretty weird that I can't cook even though my dad's a chef.

I certainly haven't played all tales games (as I don't like the franchise that much), but they seem to like making royalty girls or main female characters as dumb as a bag of bricks.

Abyss (which I know you hate) and Xillia are different.

I hold the unpopular opinion that Xillia 2 and Graces F are worse than Dawn of the New World

Simple, just put ketchup instead. It tastes way better.

Oh god no. I can't eat ketchup on anything except for fries and that is a very rare occasion when I do. Bleu Cheese, Honey Mustard.

But I need food in order to do that. There's 4 fridges in the house and I don't recognise 85% of what's inside of them. Their mostly some kind of... meat or fish or stuff you see on a chinese menu, I have no idea how to handle that kind of stuff. Must be pretty weird that I can't cook even though my dad's a chef.

I wish I had 4 fridges filled with food. Ask your dad what some of them are, and then look up or ask him how to cook.

There's a perfect balance between ketchup and fries that gives the perfect taste.

And frosty's are gross.
Ketchup is way too strong of a condiment to put on anything that I want to taste. One dab can ruin an entire meal.

Always Frosty are the only thing from Wendy's that makes that stupid restaurant worthwhile.

Blue Cheese is a acquired taste, but it's good shit.

I'm a bit of a cheese fiend. Some good, real not-liquid smoked Sharp Cheddar or Gruyere is heaven.
I've loved cheese ever since I was a kid, I remember asking my parents to buy me blocks of Colby cheese and oranges..never candy though..I was a weird kid.

Ketchup is way too strong of a condiment to put on anything that I want to taste. One dab can ruin an entire meal.

Always Frosty are the only thing from Wendy's that makes that stupid restaurant worthwhile.

Frosty's are great, I meant it as not with fries. And when it comes to the big 3 of fast food, Wendy's is One Piece. Its the best of the three, but there's better stuff out there if you feel like looking.

Oh god no. I can't eat ketchup on anything except for fries and that is a very rare occasion when I do. Bleu Cheese, Honey Mustard.

Blue Cheese?

tumblr_miafyfGgdA1rwvjm6o1_500.gif

Frosty's are great, I meant it as not with fries. And when it comes to the big 3 of fast good, Wendy's is One Piece. Its the best of the three, but there's better stuff out there if you feel like looking.

Blue Cheese?

tumblr_miafyfGgdA1rwvjm6o1_500.gif

Same thing, just two different ways to say it. I won't eat salsa unless it's fresh either, fuck that jarred bullshit.

Goddamn it why am I so fucking hungry.

I am going to order a Pizza and have a Screwdriver

Fuck

That sounds like a good night.

You order too many pizzas man

I eat more pizza than any human being ever should. There're no options for food here.

Generally use them as part of sandwiches, never eat them on their own.

Look at this punk spewing bullshit. When you're 14-y-o, this is the good shit:

I was 12 and Raine was by far better. But, I've always liked older women.

I've loved cheese ever since I was a kid, I remember asking my parents to buy me blocks of Colby cheese and oranges..never candy though..I was a weird kid.
Me and my Dad, if we end up shopping for whatever reason, always go see if any sort of cheese is on sale. I remember some summers where we'd have like literally 15 blocks of $3-8 cheese.
And when it comes to the big 3 of fast food, Wendy's is One Piece. Its the best of the three, but there's better stuff out there if you feel like looking.
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING ANALOGY GOD DAMN

I never really considered salsa much of a condiment. I never ate it with anything except for chips like a few times.

I plan to one day. I want CCC-whatever to come to the states because I hear that's better.
It's not great unless it's fresh, my cousin who lives in Vegas came here for a week and him and his wife made some...shit was so cash.

I try to avoid food combinations that sound like they'll make a bomb in my stomach
Nah it's really close to a chicken shwarma. Add some garlic sauce though.

Pizza like that is super nice
Ikr? I prefer it over "normal" pizza.

Me and my Dad, if we end up shopping for whatever reason, always go see if any sort of cheese is on sale. I remember some summers where we'd have like literally 15 blocks of $3-8 cheese.THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING ANALOGY GOD DAMN
Damn..I guess you guys were a cheesy family..haha..ha..

I'll go home now.

...Impulse Sega arcade game purchases are going to be the death of me.

I discovered this week that 3D After Burner II was released this week, and after learning about the new features and shit put into it, well I had to buy it. Especially since it's the main inspiration for my game project this semester.

First time I've used my 3DS in months though. Not since July I think when I was finishing SMTIV. That's something at least, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom