• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I have to remember who it is posting these things before I get salty. You don't like sushi which is fine but you're calling it literal garbage? Have you ever had expertly prepared sashimi?

I've tried a lot of different kinds and its all bad. And I'm sure there's some decent stuff out there that I haven't had, but considering how expensive it is, fuck that.

Sushi is not worth the price of admission and the payoff is not worth it.

Not in McD.
California rolls are sooooooo goooood!!!!!

California rolls are pretty good, though I can only have like 3-4 a month before I get sick of them again.

I've been to Five Guys twice I think, it was good but I'd heard so much hype beforehand I was like well okay that was a pretty nice burger but seems like people fanboy over it too hard. xD
I've been one time, and I also had heard the hype and went in with high expectations. It was good, but not as good as people make it out to be. That was the day I learned jalepenos, A1,tomatoes,grilled onions with provolone cheese on a burger is amazing though.

Sometimes I have to remember who it is posting these things before I get salty. You don't like sushi which is fine but you're calling it literal garbage? Have you ever had expertly prepared sashimi?
Sushi can be garbage if it isn't prepared correctly, good sushi is amazing.

From what I gather Eva is this place people either fucking love or hate. When you go there the waiter is kinda annoying you, but you stay there for a while. Eventually you eat your meal, but you decide to leave because the waiter is beginning to bug you.

After sometime, you learn from your friend the meal you were eating was covered in that waiters semen.
I..this is actually a pretty good description.

Evangelion is sushi. Super fucking expensive and well known and loved by a lot of people, when in actuality its the biggest piece of garbage ever. Except the california rolls, which is basically the equivalent of the mech designs.

nQmljJ9.gif

Evangelion is sushi. Super fucking expensive and well known and loved by a lot of people, when in actuality its the biggest piece of garbage ever. Except the california rolls, which is basically the equivalent of the mech designs.
I guess this is why I'm an Eva fan, because I love the fuck out of some sushi.
I've been to Five Guys twice I think, it was good but I'd heard so much hype beforehand I was like well okay that was a pretty nice burger but seems like people fanboy over it too hard. xD
I had no hype going into my first trip. Was blown away.

It is over hyped now.
Sashimi is the bomb ass shit. Fuck I want some sushi now.

I enjoy my KFC.
I forgot KFC was even a thing, just make your own man, cheaper and way better.
It's still better for you than eating a double cheeseburger. There's a reason I only eat there once every 1-2 months, and I don't get footlongs.

I hardly ever eat popcorn and when I do it's only at the movie theater xD
Oh geez, butter less popcorn is like my go to snack when I just wanna eat something.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm an anime guy through and through. it took me years to realize it, but when I accepted my reality I became way happier and could just focus on what I actually liked instead of trying to convince myself that I wanted to play Assassin's Creed and other AAA games.

I think I am too. Although I do play tons of games regularly, although a majority of them are JRPGS and other Japanese titles.

Also, did anyone other than me get Fantasy Life?

Beloved

Subway is pretty great, but they're pretty expensive for what you get over here. Nobody ever wants to go to Subway over McD, KFC or BK and I'd never eat it unless I'd have to, so I generally only eat at Subway once every six months or so.

Pizza is more tolerable in my eyes. At least in comparison to burgers. I also just generally make my own Pizza as I hate Domino's.

Since I get water and just a 6 inch sub, it's usually just $5 or something which doesnt bother me for something I dont eat often.

I don't blame you, Domino's is garbage. Though even garbage pizza is fucking tasty, it's a trap.

Xiraiya

I don't know and/or care how it is in America, but in Prison here the meat and chips etc. are pretty damn tasty. The chicken is never in my experience any worse than a nice fresh chicken fillet or something from the supermarket deli or a good butcher's shop.

Thats my experience with it.
Heard mixed things, started watching it, was fine, Shinji started to bug me, quit out early because I really didn't like Shinji....
Learn later
he jerks off over Asuka's unconscious body
If you dropped out early, that spoiler will make no sense and probably just scare you.

I honestly can't even hate one mcdonalds since it's so damn cheap and filling. I sure as hell wish I could go somewhere like wendy's or Whataburger (Texas Oklahoma thing) but it gets the job done for a low ass price

I think I am too. Although I do play tons of games regularly, although a majority of them are JRPGS and other Japanese titles.

Also, did anyone other than me get Fantasy Life?

I rarely play non-anime games.

I wanted to, but didn't have a 3DS. I'll pick it up when I get my N3DS.

I honestly can't even hate one mcdonalds since it's so damn cheap and filling. I sure as hell wish I could go somewhere like wendy's or Whataburger (Texas Oklahoma thing) but it gets the job done for a low ass price
I like mcdonalds breakfest. Maybe I just like bad things or its the fact that Its sercetly great.

Xiraiya

I have an aversion to Subway because of how quickly the franchise and food deteriorated to low quality cold cuts and shorting people on foot longs.
Everytime I've had subway it's been super good, a good sandwich with meat and tomato and lettuce etc. You can't go wrong with the healthiness unless you deliberately order something that is meat and sauce filled beyond reason.

The meat has never been lower quality than any other place that I get food from.

Heard mixed things, started watching it, was fine, Shinji started to bug me, quit out early because I really didn't like Shinji....

Learn later
This is true <.<

I doubt I could ever make better chicken than Popeyes. Those biscuits especially are to die for.
You just need to believeee

See previous post. If you don't prepare chicken or beef properly it can kill you just as easy. I don't think the average git with a knife is going to try to make something like fugu anyway
True

I'm really tired so I'm gonna head to bed. Night everyone.

Kamiya please ;__;

Learn later

Its
actually not as creepy as it sounds. Its actually super creepy, but hilarious too.
That entire movie was so dumb, but good for a laugh.

Even though Popeyes's is garbage, it's better garbage than KFC.

I really should buy me a deep fryer, and learn how to make spicy fried chicken, but whatever. It's convenient on when I desire fried chicken.

Beloved

You have to try really hard to fuck up a pizza. Even bad pizza is still good.

It's true.

Unless you put olives on it. Fuck olives on pizza.

God I hate Whataburger so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom