• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's 4:30 so I don't actually have time to cause another war but...
I have played most Zelda games and really the ones I liked were OoT, MM and WW.

And with Final Fantasy 7 all I can say is I disagree, this one is purely subjective but I never got into the plot, I don't like cloud, I don't like Sephiroth and I think the gameplay is alright at best. Final Fantasy 6 was a far superior game.

Twilight Princess was a no? MC, OoS, ALttP, ALBW, PH, and LA too?

Uhhh..
awkward-glance-gif.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane

We are gonna have a little chat one of these days. Zelda is my all time favorite series, so it will be interesting. Everyone bring popcorn.

And the Final Fantasy chat is actually already solved. It heavily depends on your own personal tastes, when you grew up, and which one you played first. So you like whichever ones you like, end of discussion.

I haven't played OoS or LA but no to the rest. I just don't like the general Zelda formula

Alright.

semisonic

Banned
They're totally real. It's the actual dub cast.

Actually they're not the outtakes. The outtakes are actually the real berserk and the manga/series/movies are all just the real outtakes.

I dared... To dream a dream... But I never thought it would come true...
Today was a good day.
They were 100% real. I hear they got the voice cast back and did more out takes for the last two golden age Blu Rays.
HNNNNNNNNNG

semisonic

Banned
Oh yeah, Arclight, was it you that mentioned something about swapmagic for playing jp ps2 games? My dumb ass just said "eh, I'll just buy a used ps3 on the cheap" not realizing they weren't backwards compatible. Now I've got Hokuto no Ken and the Berserk game just lying around making me sad.
So mind giving me some more details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom