• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
Still sick and on my way to class, but it's fine, since my lovely Sheik Amiibo is waiting for me. How about you?

I wanted to write a response to this but Firefox crashed twice, and I am too tired to rewrite the whole thing, so here's what I wanted to write:
- smash match is tommorrow
- no class sucks, lot of work to catch up
- slowly losing my mind over sickness

Well, my first midterm is about to start. Wish me luck.

If you have a music note over you head, means it was the right answer

Zenfalcia

Good luck!

Also, I've been eating nothing but junk foods for the past few days. I feel awful right now.

You won't notice it if you feel awful all the time, then eating junk food doesn't even matter.
I wanted to write a response to this but Firefox crashed twice, and I am too tired to rewrite the whole thing, so here's what I wanted to write:
- smash match is tommorrow
- no class sucks, lot of work to catch up
- slowly losing my mind over sickness

If you have a music note over you head, means it was the right answer

You should try to rest and try to take some medicine. if you want to have the response there and not retype it, save it to a word document to copy and paste.
Eeeh, I've got a week.

It all begins with I have time.. then it's all downhill from there.

I sat down to have a cute anime adventure and now I'm legit stressed out about my profits! I haven't felt a pressure like this since Atelier!

Anime games are super serious. DO YOU THINK THIS IS JUST A GAME!?!?

iRFNtLHHyCKtr.gif

Rizzi

You won't notice it if you feel awful all the time, then eating junk food doesn't even matter.

You should try to rest and try to take some medicine. if you want to have the response there and not retype it, save it to a word document to copy and paste.

It all begins with I have time.. then it's all downhill from there.

Eeeeeeh.

That's why tank controls are the best.

I have an assignment due at the end of next week. I don't wanna do it. I just want to play RE. It's like high school all over again.
I thought about skipping today so I could play more REmake

That game is really good you guys

I thought about skipping today so I could play more REmake

That game is really good you guys

It's one of the greatest games of all time without a question.

I overheard a guy shit talking it once and I just started scratching and shaking, knowing there was no way for me to interject into that conversation.

Also thinking about skipping on teusday so I can finally play grim

Life is hard

It's one of the greatest games of all time without a question.

I overheard a guy shit talking it once and I just started scratching and shaking, knowing there was no way for me to interject into that conversation.
I heard someone talking about how absolution is better than blood money and I wanted to scream.

Little fucking shit kids, every time I see one of them little bitches waltz her broke ass into my shop I get the biggest scowl in the world. "Fucking kids comin' in here tryin' to swindle me out of my gloves, I got fucking bills to pay!"
You're absolutely heartless
and a terrific businessman.

Zenfalcia

I watched like three episodes and saw that there was a love triangle, immediately shut that shit off. Can't handle the thought of Yuta hurting Rikka in anyway.

There are a few redeeming qualitites i really liked. Morisummer x dekomori episodes/clips, chuunibyou lapses and then trying to hide it, and some of the dumb imaginary fighting. So if you watch those episodes, you might have fun.

also, git gud tho.

Edit: want me to spoil the love triangle part?

Zenfalcia

No. I'd rather have this level of knowledge forever, assuming nothing came of it and that S2 just never happened.

ok. Even the few redeeming scenes don't makr up for the nothing that happens..
Good Morning Gaf.

How is everyone this morning?

I spend 2 hours reading FoodGaf, Evagaf, AlchoholGaf, RealGaf, DepressionGaf, MisunderstandingGaf, ApologiesGaf, and PeopleGettingIgnoredGaf. It was worth it
sorta
not really
kinda

Talking serious item shop business.
Niggas always be comin into my shop wantin' Phoenix Downs for 500gil. I'm just like boi I gotta feed my Chocobos 1,000gil or get out ma' shop!
A little tired, wondering if I should use coffee or redbull as a pick me up.
Go for Redbull, coffee always makes me ill.

ok. Even the few redeeming scenes don't makr up for the nothing that happens..

I spend 2 hours reading FoodGaf, Evagaf, AlchoholGaf, RealGaf, DepressionGaf, MisunderstandingGaf, ApologiesGaf, and PeopleGettingIgnoredGaf. It was worth it
sorta
not really
kinda
I dropped out of the race at realgaf. By the sound of the evolution chart of it, I'm glad I did o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom