• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like my cup of tea. Hurray for negativity.
kinda not really.

I used to be super negative, but now I just love and peace everything. I know what I like and what I'm probably not going to like, so I focus on the things I like and just look at the bright side, it's almost necessary for watching shitty anime all day.

But when I find something I dislike, I dislike that thing with every essence of my being possible.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Feeling really tired and apathetic today. Just in a shitty mood. I wanted coffee but our school shop was closed today.
Any tips?

Ico is fantastic. Now play it again.

Never played Ico or Shadow and I have no intention of doing so anytime soon.
storm%20trooper%20fuck.gif

Zenfalcia

I used to be super negative, but now I just love and peace everything. I know what I like and what I'm probably not going to like, so I focus on the things I like and just look at the bright side, it's almost necessary for watching shitty anime all day.

But when I find something I dislike, I dislike that thing with every essence of my being possible.

Negativity is love, negativity is life. Nah, you can be negative while watching crappy anime, just phase out and just not think about it. That's how i do it.
Stranger in the bedroom.

Oh jeez.. oh man..

I try to go through my day with as much of a positive attitude as possible, because the world is already shitty enough as it is.

What if you could become a robit girl? That'll be something. This will be a great robit girl design.
heh.

It probably isn't.

I never played Ico, or shadow of the colosus, or really any games. I had no childhood.
Everyone loves robit girls!

Feeling really tired and apathetic today. Just in a shitty mood. I wanted coffee but our school shop was closed today.
Any tips?

Boot straps. Grab them and pull yourself up.

I'd give actual advice, but I have zero willpower and insomnia, so I take full advantage of anytime I'm tired enough to sleep.

Negativity is love, negativity is life. Nah, you can be negative while watching crappy anime, just phase out and just not think about it. That's how i do it.

But I want to enjoy it! I can enjoy Saekano if I do it this way!

I try to go through my day with as much of a positive attitude as possible, because the world is already shitty enough as it is.

Everyone I see is so miserable all the time, I just try not to look as sad as them. I mean, sure, we're all stuck in this shitty little city, but there's no reason to let it get you down! At least you're not in my shoes where I have to look at people wear the same camo hunting hoodies everyday!

Zenfalcia

Any tips?

post-18014-SURVIVE-gif-RDJ-Tropic-Thunder-2Xya.gif

Since I'm 17, I did a ton of catch up. I played through my older brothers stack on PS2 and PS1 games. That took a few years.

I'm trying to do that, but procrastinate on videogames. It also doesn't help that I probably care more about anime over videogames.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
That way, I'd acquire the functionalities of a cyborg arm without having to sacrifice both. I'm righthanded and I don't want to lose precision and the capability to touch and feel things entirely. Also it looks cool.

I recommend it. Also SotC and Journey.

Played Journey with headphones on a 77 inch HD projector at 3AM. Gorgeous.

Zenfalcia

Everyone loves robit girls!

Yeah, they do!

No one knows you have a guy's brain if you have a female shell outside. Why stop at normal humanoids, why not robit monster girls. >_> this is probably going to go too far and deep this early in the morning.

I enjoy it in a hate/love relationship. Where it's so basic i hate it, but love it at the same time.

Everyone I see is so miserable all the time, I just try not to look as sad as them. I mean, sure, we're all stuck in this shitty little city, but there's no reason to let it get you down! At least you're not in my shoes where I have to look at people wear the same camo hunting hoodies everyday!

I actually do, except it's camo hoodies, or jean overalls.

It's not great.. especially the animes i watch aren't great.
Now just win a beam katana from an onlime auction and you're set, since you got the animes, and the wrustling down. Except the hair is going to be hard.

I'll figure it out.

Also, all anime is great, even the worst ones.

Jesus Christ, people, just throw on some normal clothes!

I saw a guy casually wear a crossing guard jacket the other day! In the middle of the day!

Eh, it's what people wear around here, I get weird looks when I go out in a thermal long sleeve, nice jeans and my DC's. It's what happens when you live in a town filled with hunters, farmers, and the common redneck.

Emouse

No one knows you have a guy's brain if you have a female shell outside. Why stop at normal humanoids, why not robit monster girls. >_> this is probably going to go too far and deep this early in the morning.

I can see the appeal of robit monster girls, though with humanoid shapes you can still get attachments of various kinds, but yes probably too deep, I'm also at work so I can't keep up anyway

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's not great.. especially the animes i watch aren't great.

Now just win a beam katana from an onlime auction and you're set, since you got the animes, and the wrustling down. Except the hair is going to be hard.

I have a huge backlog of anime, but I've whittled it down from 80 to 30. So far everything's been pretty good.

Dunno why you'd do that to yourself. If I dropped my standards for video games I would not realistically have enough time to play them all.

My standards for anime are rock bottom and I enjoy them that way. I can enjoy Monster as one of the greatest things of all time then immediately go watch Trinity Seven and have similar levels of entertainment, just because I enjoy watching anime on a very basic level, so even shitty anime scratches that itch.

Eh, it's what people wear around here, I get weird looks when I go out in a thermal long sleeve, nice jeans and my DC's. It's what happens when you live in a town filled with hunters, farmers, and the common redneck.

Albany Oregon is the definition of that shit. Everyone thinks they're a cowboy for some reason, it makes going to bars here very difficult, since I always stick out like a sore thumb just for wearing normal clothes.

Yeah, thats my area too. Also torn tank tops. Super classy.
Always keeping it classy in rural Ohio.

My standards for anime are rock bottom and I enjoy them that way. I can enjoy Monster as one of the greatest things of all time then immediately go watch Trinity Seven and have similar levels of entertainment, just because I enjoy watching anime on a very basic level, so even shitty anime scratches that itch.

Albany Oregon is the definition of that shit. Everyone thinks they're a cowboy for some reason, it makes going to bars here very difficult, since I always stick out like a sore thumb just for wearing normal clothes.
We have one bar here, I went there once..never again. Florida Georgia Line listening..cowboy hat wearing...-cringe-

Most of missouri as well. These dumbasses seem to think we're in the south. We definitely aren't. Not even close.

Zenfalcia

I'll figure it out.

Also, all anime is great, even the worst ones.

A wig could work. Especially the worst ones.
Dunno why you'd do that to yourself. If I dropped my standards for video games I would not realistically have enough time to play them all.

I hate myself and have low standards. If it looks cute/mildly interesting i'll probably watch it. I'm a sucker for anime art.
I can see the appeal of robit monster girls, though with humanoid shapes you can still get attachments of various kinds, but yes probably too deep, I'm also at work so I can't keep up anyway

i dunno, i guess the appeal is the mystery and interest/facination in something new? I can't really say. Monster girls could become a real thing. Well, unless we start posting pictures it's finee...
I have a huge backlog of anime, but I've whittled it down from 80 to 30. So far everything's been pretty good.

Mine is pretty big, filled with some dumb stuff too. Like i have one about a guy who transforms into a magical girl to fight monsters or something.. yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom