• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

It's the reason I try to stay our of actual arguments on here. Last time it happened was when I argued about Hellsing with Village and that shit was bad enough to keep me off the stuff for good.

Speaking of which, i haven't seen village around anymore... It was something. I don't remember much of it since everything becomes a blur when we burn through threads.

It's the reason I try to stay our of actual arguments on here. Last time it happened was when I argued about Hellsing with Village and that shit was bad enough to keep me off the stuff for good.

I've kinda leaned away from arguments/waifu wars on here since they tend to start arguments. Unless it was the occasional casual food discussion last night.

I'm getting too old for combat.

Zenfalcia

IRL. I'm relapsing really bad, and in all truth, I shouldn't even be here right now.

Sounds rough, maybe you can get through the day and get a good rest or something.
I've kinda leaned away from arguments/waifu wars on here since they tend to start arguments. Unless it was the occasional casual food discussion last night.

I'm getting too old for combat.

You're not even 50 yet, you can't say that!

So, when you were a baby, you terrorized your parents and sunk toy ships in your bathtub. Nice.

I actually did, I loved getting into Comet when I was a baby, I thought it was blue party powder. Who didn't do the ship sinking thing?

Yeah, you can't keep up anymore. That's why you need those creepy fish people to do your dirty work for you.
Those damn schmucks in Innsmouth can't ever do anything right. I remember the ol' days when Dagon and I used to strike fear into the hearts of men..ah..those were the days..

Zenfalcia

I actually did, I loved getting into Comet when I was a baby, I thought it was blue party powder. Who didn't do the ship sinking thing?

Those damn schmucks in Innsmouth can't ever do anything right. I remember the ol' days when Dagon and I used to strike fear into the hearts of men..ah..those were the days..

It isn't?!?! Insane kids, that's who!

Everything was better in the good ol'days.
I haven't seen the guy post for awhile.

Maybe banned?

Nah, i doubt it. Probably in greener Threads now.

Edit: dp

Oh geez was it that bad? Maybe I should go back and read it.
nr.net.neutrality.101.cnn.640x360.jpg

It actually wasn't all that bad until message were misinterpreted and myself Skla and Auung sorted it out rather quickly. Like I said before, that was my first Eva fight. Now I know

It isn't?!?! Insane kids, that's who!

Everything was better in the good ol'days.

Nah, i doubt it. Probably in greener Threads now.

Edit: dp
My parents used to call me boo berry when I was covered in comet...because I was blue <.<

nr.net.neutrality.101.cnn.640x360.jpg

It actually wasn't all that bad until message were misinterpreted and myself Skla and Auung sorted it out rather quickly. Like I said before, that was my first Eva fight. Now I know
I seen, oh well, you now know. On shit like that I kinda just go hide in a nuclear bunker for a bit.

Zenfalcia

Real talk, who the hell didn't do that?

I terrorized the hell out of my parents.

It got quite heated for a few posts and some other posts regarding other posters, but it was all sorted out. Everything was just a huge misunderstanding and like a family everyone reconciled. Too bad i wasn't awake to see it first hand. Oh well.

Well.. they can still be humourous and be conservative now >_>

Not even cryme tyme is good enough.
Well I'm not saying they can't it's just they're so negative and pessimistic about everything. It's just draining to be around.

This and Parasite Eve are the best I've seen in a while. First ones I've regularly watched in months.
I agree, Best Friends shine when it comes to survival horror games.

Skrams

Looked fine to me as well, but what I've seen in images and the actual differ. It looked like a €3 figurine you'd fine in some toy store.

My yoshi amiibo looks infinitely better.

Then you find out it was a defective version and you just lost out on easy money. My fox, kirby, and samus are still looking pretty good. Wish I had gotten Little Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom