• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, though there's a sad medium where you have to shave but can't grow anything respectable.

That's where I'm at. Had to shave the stache because it didn't want to turn into a goatee. Now I'm rocking the Daigo look.

Its not that great tho... I at least want to have an option to grow a beard.

If you can grow a beard then you don't need to shave. I can not so I need to.

Nordicus

sloth_vs_math_by_rainhowlspl-d5m4re6.png

Oh gaaaaaawd I agree with Sloth so much. Those exercises aren't exactly even hard but they require an annoying amount of work

Alfebit

Banned
I lied. Have any of you guys shaved your legs before? I got fed up with the amount of hair one time so I shaved it all off and my legs were as smooth as smooth jazz.

I lied. Have any of you guys shaved your legs before? I got fed up with the amount of hair one time so I shaved it all off and my legs were as smooth as smooth jazz.

I had a friend in highschool who was a swimmer and had to shave ALL of his hair off. He got teased for his legs pretty often.

I could never do coding. I'm just too impatient. Sorry mate

Gnite alphabet walphabet

It's not that, it's just irritating when you spend 30 minutes on something and then it doesn't work, only to go back through and find out you put the wrong prefix for your namespace out of ignorance.

I once shaved my armpits with one of those razors that shave using vibrations.
My armpits were irritated for about a week.

It's not that, it's just irritating when you spend 30 minutes on something and then it doesn't work, only to go back through and find out you put the wrong prefix for your namespace out of ignorance.

If you find the problem then you're doing fine. Going through every line looking for your stupid mistake is dabes, but not being able to find it? Priceless.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~!

After 5000 months I'm free! It's time to conquer threads!!!

Hi anyone, long time lurker, first time poster who literally got approved today. It's gonna be either a wild ride or simply a thing.
Welcome to the party
I did it once just to try it. It was great at first but the stubble became annoying

Zenfalcia

Isn't that how programming works? You did something wrong and then take ages to find out what you did wrong?

Isn't that how programming works? You did something wrong and then take ages to find out what you did wrong?

Programming works because you just type some stuff into a computer and pray that everything runs. And when it doesn't run you just keep changing things until it does. Kind of like a puzzle you don't wanna solve anymore so you just brute force it.

If you find the problem then you're doing fine. Going through every line looking for your stupid mistake is dabes, but not being able to find it? Priceless.

Oh yeah I find the problem, it's just infuriating looking through my whole code looking for one minor mistake and then it being something so simple. Thank god I'm almost done for the week.

Basically, you just input everything and hope it works, and if it doesn't have fun searching through a digital haystack for a mistake needle.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I actually didn't though. Depression discussions were everywhere last night, and I kinda fast-forwarded through it. That's not to say I didn't catch the gist of it.

nah
I'll get on it soon-ish.

Also yeah holy shit this thread is moving at the speed of light, I can't reply to everything. Also I have uni class in like 50 minutes so I'll probably not be able to reply to things until then.

I got off before DepressionGAF, but it was a natural transition from EvaGAF.

Every RealGAF we've had before has really just been DepressionGAF.

Oh yeah I find the problem, it's just infuriating looking through my whole code looking for one minor mistake and then it being something so simple. Thank god I'm almost done for the week.

For me, it's always the java.util thing. There's some shortcut in Eclipse that auto fills whatever you need to import, but I can never remember what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom