• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally my ethernet adapter has been dispatched. Amazon are great. Because after I complained they bundled my Ike amiibo and my ethernet adapter together and shoved it on one day delivery. Fucking Amazon is great, they didn't have to do that, I fucked up
forgot to attach my payment info
but they did it anyway.

I now understand why Pat shills for Amazon.
Snapshot King, more like Shillshot King.

Xiraiya

I'm not too sure but it seems like it was posted on reddit, then here earlier, and then again, and then now.

But that's just a hunch.

Sounds like you abused the system and the system doesn't care. 10/10 you did the thing.

Ok. You probably have more fun that way.

Yes, I've noticed, do you want me to remind you everyday?

Yes, you are.
I guess so.

I could make it Realgaf right now baby

Well thank god I'll be studying medecin after High school, that will be easy

Well, now someone has to go to the moon to get the Zaibatsus attention
Will it? Or will it be horrible?

I might be. Getting a program working perfectly is up there with orgasms.

Mr. I don't wanna talk about food
Shrimp is amazing.

It was posted on the reddit first, GlassEmpires posted that last night, then somebody posted Woolie's tweet earlier, and now again.
Oh god I know. Especially if you get it on your first attempt with no errors.

Okingjrr

Finally my ethernet adapter has been dispatched. Amazon are great. Because after I complained they bundled my Ike amiibo and my ethernet adapter together and shoved it on one day delivery. Fucking Amazon is great, they didn't have to do that, I fucked up
forgot to attach my payment info
but they did it anyway.

I now understand why Pat shills for Amazon.
Snapshot King, more like Shillshot King.

Dude, Amazon is so amazing, it's my crack. Amazon FR's premium service, despite not having the video thing, is really radical.

Oh god I know. Especially if you get it on your first attempt with no errors.
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg
I'm not too sure but it seems like it was posted on reddit, then here earlier, and then again, and then now.
But that's just a hunch.
Our insane posting speeds make getting multiple answers kinda common.

Friendly reminder that shrimp is the GOAT seafood.

I can't imagine how much it must suck to have to work at the south pole.
What about scallops? Also yeah, so much nothing for you to do

Well, now someone has to go to the moon to get the Zaibatsus attention
Or make a giant banner flag with all their shirts. PS go fight Mara

What attack is this?
No seriously I'm not sure if this is telling me I did a bad job

Zenfalcia

But that's just a hunch.

Possibly? But it's not a big deal since most people missed it the first time and posting it again lets other people see it.
Oh yeah, I abused the shit out of it. I needed the credits.

Needing credits is always a good-ish reason.
It doesn't make me happy. If I drop below 70% I get kicked out of my course. I'm not worried but hearing that just attending gets you an 80 makes me a tad salty. Nothing anyone can do about it

Life is unfair, what can you do.

Ilvocare

Back from class. Also I guess no one saw my edit asking about whether avatars resize pictures automatically or not. Editing posts confirmed for useless.

Back from class. Also I guess no one saw my edit asking about whether avatars resize pictures automatically or not. Editing posts confirmed for useless.
Only if you do it slow. Anyway, yeah, max width is 100, max height is 120. If you wan transparency it has to be in those bounds.

Zenfalcia

Yes, it does resize. It ruins transparent images tho. You have to make those under 100 x 120 for the transparency to work.

Edit: beaten multiple times.

croten

Only resizes them if they are 50KB or less. Also removes transparancy. I usually just go into Photoshop and resize it myself. 120X100

Ilvocare

It does, but removes transparency from images that do. Sorry about that. I'll do a better job noticing edits.

It's ok, I'll assume if my post has 5 or more posts ahead of it by the time I finish posting, then that shit isn't getting noticed.

Yes, it does resize. It ruins transparent images tho. You have to make those under 100 x 120 for the transparency to work.

Edit: beaten multiple times.

Thanks everyone who replied. I don't think I care about transparency, and besides there's no way I'd be willing to Photoshop hard enough to force them to comply.

croten

It's ok, I'll assume if my post has 5 or more posts ahead of it by the time I finish posting, then that shit isn't getting noticed.

Thanks everyone who replied. I don't think I care about transparency, and besides there's no way I'd be willing to Photoshop hard enough to force them to comply.

Just post it here and we'll do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom