• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

That's happened way too much ;_;

Sounds like I'll have fun if I ever go into programming.. Really fun..
Sometimes I tab out for 10 minutes and the topic compelelty changes. And it's not a good topic either.

Broaden your tastes and then everything is a good topic!
That picture... You steal my post!!

Git gud and post faster.
When we are happy.

What's this happy you speak of?

Yo, I justed wanted to say that journalism is the easiest class I have ever taken. I foolishly took it thinking that I would give it a shot, despite writing being the thing i'm worst at. The day before I was going to drop it, however, the teacher made an announcement that she didn't believe giving anyone below a B in an elective, so she wouldn't. I haven't wrote a single article the entire time i've been here, and when I went to speak to her about the final, since this was a half year class, she said that even if I didn't email her the project for the final, I would still get an 80 for my effort. I am so happy I didn't drop this class.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yo, I justed wanted to say that journalism is the easiest class I have ever taken. I foolishly took it thinking that I would give it a shot, despite writing being the thing i'm worst at. The day before I was going to drop it, however, the teacher made an announcement that she didn't believe giving anyone below a B in an elective, so she wouldn't. I haven't wrote a single article the entire time i've been here, and when I went to speak to her about the final, since this was a half year class, she said that even if I didn't email her the project for the final, I would still get an 80 for my effort. I am so happy I didn't drop this class.

This and Wheelchairs diversity class paper brighten my day.

Zenfalcia

Sounds like you abused the system and the system doesn't care. 10/10 you did the thing.
Nah I rather have bad tastes and tell you guys everythig you like sucks

Also I forgot to send you a new avatar for the past like 3 days

Ok. You probably have more fun that way.

Yes, I've noticed, do you want me to remind you everyday?
I suppose I'm a masochistic slut then <.<

Yes, you are.

Xiraiya

H9HT2E.jpg
Sometimes shaving is just tedious.

I suppose I'm a masochistic slut then <.<
I might be. Getting a program working perfectly is up there with orgasms.
Friendly reminder that shrimp is the GOAT seafood.
Mr. I don't wanna talk about food
Shrimp is amazing.
A while ago today? Looks like it's only a couple of hours old.
It was posted on the reddit first, GlassEmpires posted that last night, then somebody posted Woolie's tweet earlier, and now again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom