• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvocare

Ok so I thought I had my avatar decided, but I guess not.

Choosing between
Hugo Fact (Ys Origin), Haken Browning (Endless Frontier), or Houka Inumuta (KlK)

inb4 WHO?!?!?

"THIS IS A BATTLE NOT WITH AN OPPONENT, BUT WITH YOUR OWN BODY AT STAKE"

I might be misremembering because that quote sounded less cool once I typed it out.

F/SN spoilers
"In short this fight is - Not a fight against someone else, but a battle with your own body at stake!"

F/SN has such good quotes, my favorite one (spoilers)
"There's about thirty meters to the black giant. It'll take him less than three seconds to close this distance.
-Therefore.
This outcome of this battle will be decided in the next three seconds."

Goosebumps

If only
snaaaakeyurpr.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
God, I'm fanboying out super hard over this screen from the upcoming Kamen Rider team-up movie.

lDHTUtM.jpg

That's this guy:
Kamen Rider Black (Left) (Kamen Rider Black - 1987)
KOZcBYI.jpg

And this guy:

Kamen Rider Garren (Center) (Kamen Rider Blade - 2005)
Kamen_Rider_Garren_with_Drop_Whale_Card.jpg

And this guy too:

Kamen Rider Mach (Right) (Kamen Rider Drive - 2014)
67gQP7i.jpg

All teaming up to kick some ass. And there's more old Riders coming back for the movie too. I'm fanboying out all over the place here.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Looking at the top posters. If I bust my hump, I could make it to the #11 spot. But the gap between 11 and 10 is very large.

Ilvocare

Project X zone was hype then huh?

Time to be that guy

I actually played through and beat PXZ entirely.
Twice. The second time, I got fatigued at around Chapter 35 run 2 or so, which is lategame. This is most likely because I refused to use consumable items in my second run since I was convinced the game hadn't been balanced around them at all.

TL;DR: I enjoyed PXZ but I can acknowledge it has several flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom