• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

......sigh

If only.

That's what it sounded like. The crying was from someone younger. The customer sounded like she was in her 40s anyway.

I have no info to go of though. Ran the name through systems, got back dick all. It's hard to send it along to someone when we got nothing to work with.

It would make your day better if something like that happenned?

That's really weird.

That reminds me, i got completely rekt by a Cap.Falcon yesterday who kept managing to pull this off on me. http://youtu.be/_ZJx5F0kTms?t=33s. I guess it was my fault for missing my tech but to be able to constantly pull this off from a forward throw to D-Air and eating a charged smash to the face while I'm forced to get up impresses me

......sigh

If only.

That's what it sounded like. The crying was from someone younger. The customer sounded like she was in her 40s anyway.

I have no info to go of though. Ran the name through systems, got back dick all. It's hard to send it along to someone when we got nothing to work with.

At least I'm not the only one who finds the Ring girl attractive.

MY ULTIMAX STICK JUST GOT CONFIRMED FOR SHIPPING. THIS SEXY BEAST WILL BE MINE!

1020x574Persona_MCZBlogRotator_PRE1.jpg

original

Thanks for the info, but I'm sticking with black. Want all my systems to match in color (except for my white xbone)

mike0dude

I've seen some, uhh, suspect videos that might be up your alley.

is it called O-Ringu?

There's some.. um.. doujins and art also like that.. n-not that i would know or anything >_>

theres a doujin/manga of her coming out the tv and the guy sees her face and finds her cute so shes like shit better go back into the tv and try again then gets caught halfway into the tv screen and the guy just does the thing.

Zenfalcia

theres a doujin/manga of her coming out the tv and the guy sees her face and finds her cute so shes like shit better go back into the tv and try again then gets caught halfway into the tv screen and the guy just does the thing.

I-i totally didn't read it.. or know there's 3 or so more chapters aftee that.
But this one's got REAL people.

And those fake, milky eyes. Like the Undertaker.

It was a bit of a mood killer tbh.

Ew, real people.
Lol
So attempted supernatural murder turns into rape. /japan.

it's fine if they're monsters or ghosts.
This is the MH 3DS we should've got

but it's not silver..

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
He's not a good character. I can beat Little Macs pretty consistently since I have more gimping options than most. Just damage them a bit, throw them off the ledge at 50% or so and they're dead

His insanely terrible recovery, which got nerfed, by the way, plus if he has no way to approach, which he has none against anyone in the top 5, led to his downfall.

His terrible airgame cemented his coffin. He's terrible.

Yeah, I'm not a very knowledgable or good Smash player, but he just seems like one of those characters that works effectively in a one dimensional sort of way. And in a game where aerial movement is critical (which is true of pretty much every fighting game), having limited options is a real problem.

I am glad that Injustice will not be at EVO.

I know Mortal Kombat will be there since that has a big audience.

But seriously, muthafuckin Persona 4: Ultimax will be at EVO

That is pretty cool

Made it to the first dog fight in Special Mode of 3D After Burner II without dying once along the way. Can't be stated enough how much Burst adds to that game in making the chaos on screen more manageable. So exhilarating to just graze by a couple missiles in slow motion, followed by hitting the after burners and hitting top speed.

That said though, my first death during that run was running into a piece of the environment while I was dodging the rival plane's missiles. Still a pretty intense fight.

Still, that was the first run of the game that I felt was worth saving a replay of. Only thing is now I KINDA wish was getting a New 3DS XL just because having the bigger screen would be great for the Commander Cabinet mode. The one where the cabinet rotates around with the game's movement and shit. Stuff is a bit hard to see on an OG 3DS screen.

If only I didn't have to pay for a New 3DS and could just have it given to me...

Made it to the first dog fight in Special Mode of 3D After Burner II without dying once along the way. Can't be stated enough how much Burst adds to that game in making the chaos on screen more manageable. So exhilarating to just graze by a couple missiles in slow motion, followed by hitting the after burners and hitting top speed.

That said though, my first death during that run was running into a piece of the environment while I was dodging the rival plane's missiles. Still a pretty intense fight.

Still, that was the first run of the game that I felt was worth saving a replay of. Only thing is now I KINDA wish was getting a New 3DS XL just because having the bigger screen would be great for the Commander Cabinet mode. The one where the cabinet rotates around with the game's movement and shit. Stuff is a bit hard to see on an OG 3DS screen.

If only I didn't have to pay for a New 3DS and could just have it given to me...

Never played After Burner II

I suppose that post is a glowing recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom