• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shh.. you're ruining the reference.

Yeah they do! I love that video and other plagoo's videos..

All of space dandy is super good. Especially depressed dandy.

There's another one from his first EP based on Ace Attorney animations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjk5x54bsE

Nah, that wasn't my gf, just my good friend.

But being with her infuriates me! We like none of the same things! She's a stoner! She isn't artistic and doesn't know anything about literature and writing devices! She can't appreciate complex media! She is super clingy! She likes bad music!

Why does part of me still like her?
Because opposites attract. I mean I could hook you up with some bands that may interest you that she may or may not like. Can't help you on the pot smoking front though. Unless you wanna learn how to make "things" from random household objects.

The best covers are Weird Al polkas.
If I was alive in the 80s or 90s I'd be an even bigger fan of the music.

The Literal Version is amazing. Everyone watch it.
Weird Al..-cringes-

Dude, that kinda sucks. But, and I'm sure you don't need me of all people to tell you this, personality matters more than attractiveness or flirtatiousness. You know that only bad things were going to happen if you ever went down that road.

Suikoden III and IV music composer doing jazz remixes of Castlevania?
FUCK
FUCK I WAS NOT READY
also lemme take a moment to shill the OSTs of Suikoden III and IV again. I love that shit.
And post the OP of IV again. Because it's probably my favorite of all time

Can we just be jazzgaf now?

Kenny G da GOAT.

Im a fan of Coltrane and of Jazz Piano(GeorgeGershon?)

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Is she super cute? That might be a reason, that and just being used to being together
She is very attractive and perky. I also have a thing for dimples and short girls so that doesn't help.

Your thirst is clouding your judgment here.

There's probably a big part of you that wants her to be like you an her hesitation to change irks you.
If she was like me I'd be very happy. But she will probably never change.

Because opposites attract. I mean I could hook you up with some bands that may interest you that she may or may not like. Can't help you on the pot smoking front though. Unless you wanna learn how to make "things" from random household objects.

Weird Al..-cringes-
I refuse to change for someone. I'm fine the way I am, I'll just find others like me.

She is very attractive and perky. I also have a thing for dimples and short girls so that doesn't help.

I refuse to change for someone. I'm fine the way I am, I'll just find others like me.

Is she so insufferable to be around that you can't hang out with her? If she isn't that bad you could always change her.

Yes.

Guess I'll have some of that
tumblr_liqgn7iKwx1qhwyqbo1_500.gif

Then you really shouldn't be interested in her besides as friends. Find someone else to snuggle up on the couch with, and Hang out with her when there's stuff you have in common.

Is she so insufferable to be around that you can't hang out with her? If she isn't that bad you could always change her
tumblr_liqgn7iKwx1qhwyqbo1_500.gif

No. Don't change someone that doesn't ask for or want it.

I've been down that road. It's manipulative shit.

If anyone knows, are there any improvements in the ps4 versions of Telltale games? I'm going to get them either way, I just wanted to know if there was any noticeable improvements to things like framerate.

its like the organizers told her it was a humorous costume party or something to make her look bad. and fuck the year, 20 - 14 is a ridiculous score for a hockey game

? What hockey game ended with a score like that?

Dude there's so much shit I find still. There's SO much music out there and so much is amazing.

There's a good 6 month period where I just looped every Radiohead album over and over and over and over AHH IT'S SO GOOD
I did that once, but with NIN, Lamb of God, and Whitechapel <.<

semisonic

Banned
Oh god Canada looks so dumb.

I couldn't stop laughing when I got to America and Venezuela.
Lithuania was basically naked.
And I think it goes to Japan, Chile, or Great Britain for looking the least like they're peacock-human hybrids.
Or maybe I just like high boots...
Honestly, the outfits were usually so distracting I almost forgot the girls were supposed to be beautiful
Honorable mention goes to Israel for the girl equivalent of a billowing cape.

Dude there's so much shit I find still. There's SO much music out there and so much is amazing.

There's a good 6 month period where I just looped every Radiohead album over and over and over and over AHH IT'S SO GOOD

Want some obscure stuff, dive into 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s catalogues.

A lot of today's top beat makers sample plentiful from the oldies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom