• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel-chan is my number 2.
Canada is worst girl. Marie Tier even

Let's keep the waifu talk to pretend women, please.
There's a huge soft spot for me with strong women:Gina Carano and Ronda Roussey mannnnnnn.

Never heard of him, but now I got him playing.
Not bad.

I could send you over his first 2 albums. They're incredible house albums.

Also, she was the first girl I ever seriously crushed on.
No, when I'm with her it's fun, but mostly because of how she naturally is (touchiness and all that). I refuse to change anyone. She's not hurting herself or others, so that would be a dick move.

Question: Does she get touchy feely only when you're alone?

Someone wants to ban waifus because no fun allowed

cNzIML3.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Question: Does she get touchy feely only when you're alone?

She's usually a naturally touchy person, but she gets even more so when we're alone. I interpret this as a signal that she likes me, she says that we're just friends.
She leads me on super hard, and even tho I told her, she still does it.

croten

If you're someone like me who has played NV for god knows how long, I would love to go back to 3 just for the freshness.

That's actually what made me love NV. At first I didn't like it very much but there came a point when I had done everything and then some in 3 so I decided to go to NV and give it more time, which made me love it so much more.

She's usually a naturally touchy person, but she gets even more so when we're alone. I interpret this as a signal that she likes me, she says that we're just friends. She leads me on super hard, and even tho I told her, she still does it.

Friends aren't very touchy feely alone. She sounds clingy or just like male attention, but you know her better than I do please correct me.

I'm looking out for you here:don't be the guy that end up getting Inbetween a couple.

I normally don't like auto tone, but it works for them..for some reason.

Bree Bree, SS,Parkway Drive,Whitechapel,In Hearts Wake etc.

I really like the Parasyte intro. Right on man. I used to really dig Whitechapel. The older I've gotton the less I listen to Bree Bree. If you have never heard of them check out a band called Moria. They aren't around anymore but the were bad as fuck.

I really like the Parasyte intro. Right on man. I used to really dig Whitechapel. The older I've gotton the less I listen to Bree Bree. If you have never heard of them check out a band called Moria. They aren't around anymore but the were bad as fuck.

I'll check them out, give In Hearts Wake a listen they're awesome

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Friends aren't very touchy feely alone. She sounds clingy or just like male attention, but you know her better than I do please correct me.

I'm looking out for you here:don't be the guy that end up getting Inbetween a couple.

Here's the annoying thing. She and her 'boyfriend' broke up because dating and doing things as a couple is too much work. So they 'broke up' but they still fuck and smoke weed together. They just don't do coupley things. He's her fuckbuddy and thats it. She also has a thing for broken guys, and he is super self conscious and is just falling apart at the seams. She wants to fix people.

But every time I try and touch her she sheepishly walks away and says, "No".
She can touch me and snuggle on me, but I can't reciprocate. It's bullshit. And this all happens when I'm under her influence, I don't want to be in a relationship with her, but I can't help myself.

To anyone who knows, is it possible to change the displayed timezone on GAF? I'm live on the east coast and the time it shows isn't even close to accurate.

Zenfalcia

Mrgoodwil you're a mother fucker, I'll get you back.

This is really fucking cool of you, thank you.

ALSO PRISON SCHOOL PEOPLE, GO READ 152. IT'S GREAT

You better play that till the end!
Here's the annoying thing. She and her 'boyfriend' broke up because dating and doing things as a couple is too much work. So they 'broke up' but they still fuck and smoke weed together. They just don't do coupley things. He's her fuckbuddy and thats it. She also has a thing for broken guys, and he is super self conscious and is just falling apart at the seams. She wants to fix people.

She can touch me and snuggle on me, but I can't reciprocate. It's bullshit. And this all happens when I'm under her influence, I don't want to be in a relationship with her, but I can't help myself.

Sounds like you're in a bad situation, especially worst becayse you have some feelings for her. It's best to just stay friends with her.

My advice.

Fuck that bitch.

Not in the, you know, doing her way, but in the "Forget her" kind of way. Just move on and don't see her anymore. She starts touching you, immediately touch her so she'll walk away. Foolproof.

She can touch me and snuggle on me, but I can't reciprocate. It's bullshit. And this all happens when I'm under her influence, I don't want to be in a relationship with her, but I can't help myself

So she's trading weed for sex...

She seeks broken or flippant people. You don't look broken in her eyes presumably.

I think she wants your attention/companionship without being in a "relationship".

She sounds super manipulative.

My advice.

Fuck that bitch.

Not in the, you know, doing her way, but in the "Forget her" kind of way. Just move on and don't see her anymore. She starts touching you, immediately touch her so she'll walk away. Foolproof.

I agree. A friendship should go both ways and she doesn't sound like she's holding up her end here.

Shackzam

Recommend me some anime to watch once I get caught up with Jojo Part 3

No lewd shit, no harem shit, no idol shit.

Early list is:

Space Dandy
Gintama

IPPO, Big O, Monster, Golden Boy, Yu Yu Hakusho, Deep Blue (movie), and
Venture Bros even though it's not an anime
That's just off the top of my head.

Do any school going frienders take part in any organizations? I used to be in band during highschool and was a real big dick G during my time, and now I'm about to join the criminal justice organization at my university

Xiraiya

Drop everyone involved and avoid getting yourself into such a stupid situation.

Done and done, quality of life suddenly improves by 100%.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Sounds like you're in a bad situation, especially worst if you have some feelings for her. It's best to just stay friends with her.

I don't have feelings for her, I long since abandoned her, just whenever she shows up I get that way.

I think a part of it was she used to go to my school, and I was maybe her only friend because her old friend group ditched her. I was her only friend for like 8 months. She always hung around me, and every day before lunch I'd play the piano in our chapel and she'd follow me in there.

It's hard when you are in a chapel alone with the girl you're crushing on. And she also rejected me once before and said she just wanted to be friends. But I was getting some serious vibes from her, you know? I thought she really liked me. That was before I knew she was just really flirty and touchy. Then she left, but I stopped liking her the summer before so I wasn't devastated. I had tons of other friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom