• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
They lured me in with money..now they have me because I enjoy that extra $400 I get every semester.

They wanted me to do extra stuff that would've affected me doing my actual schoolwork so I was just kinda like, nah. They do want me to be a tutor though and I may do that next fall cause I do like teaching people stuff

croten

Here you go.
rkpGkJI.png

VOYHj2Z.png

xRRadqa.png

Do any school going frienders take part in any organizations? I used to be in band during highschool and was a real big dick G during my time, and now I'm about to join the criminal justice organization at my university
when I was in high school I was in tennis, editor in chief of the school paper, and I was president of a yugioh club I started.

Ehhhhh.... I dunno if everyone will like it... >_>

Ah, well. Staying friends with her doesn't seem like a bad idea. I had friends like that.. it's not fun when they know you like them.
;_;
um.. i should not go into this further...

No shhh everyone will love it. How can you not like Sanka?

They wanted me to do extra stuff that would've affected me doing my actual schoolwork so I was just kinda like, nah. They do want me to be a tutor though and I may do that next fall cause I do like teaching people stuff

I have to maintain at least a 3.0 GPA (easy) and I'm required to sign up to be a tutor for people which means human interactions...

semisonic

Banned
She really sounds like someone that needs a person to watch over her.

Mathaou, I don't think you want to play that role right now, not with someone that has you on her finger like a string.

Moreover, even if you really wanted to help her, if she already has a hold on you, it's too hard not to fall down the slippery slope she has been presenting. Not when you're so attracted to her and she's so manipulative. That's a bad combo for sure.

Xiraiya

I've been trying to do that since before thanksgiving. Haven't seen her since I gave her my DVDs.
I really want those back.

I apologize if I come off harsh but I'm just telling you in the simplest terms what you need to do. That whole situation is the dumbest thing I've read in awhile, as Beloved said, cut her out of your life, drop the weed nonsense and move on, the more you think about it the worse you'll make it on yourself which is completely senseless.

There is absolutely no better solution other than just immediately cutting all of that out without a second thought and never looking back or else you'll be stuck there.

Find your strength and put one foot forward, and then the other, grow from the experience and keep walking forward no matter what.

I have to maintain at least a 3.0 GPA (easy) and I'm required to sign up to be a tutor for people which means human interactions...

As long as it's not a really cute girl I think I can handle that stuff. Especially after all the other jobs I've had, social anxiety isn't fun but I've got a lot better at it

Shackzam

Do any school going frienders take part in any organizations? I used to be in band during highschool and was a real big dick G during my time, and now I'm about to join the criminal justice organization at my university

In HS I ran the anime club and that was pretty much it besides like the 3 weeks I was in Korean club (That was awkward). In college I don't do shit beside participate in a few things at the video game club.

As long as it's not a really cute girl I think I can handle that stuff. Especially after all the other jobs I've had, social anxiety isn't fun but I've got a lot better at it

Normally cute girls or just dumb guys, sadly..most aren't very intelligent which leads to me becoming bored very quickly

Well, yeah...
I mean...
They need tutors for a reason...

Well I mean as unrealistic as it may be, could I maybe tutor a girl who is intelligent but just cannot grasp something in particular..that would be nice.
Do you tutor like math and shit?
I don't fuck with numbers man, never touching goddamn numbers ever again
Math mostly, I go up to AP Trig, after that I really don't know much because I don't need to know it.

Math is easy, it's just problem solving.

I remember watching Love Live after reading/watching Berserk because I needed something heartwarming.

I made it 3 episodes before I got enough cuteness/moe for a lifetime

semisonic

Banned
Well I mean as unrealistic as it may be, could I maybe tutor a girl who is intelligent but just cannot grasp something in particular..that would be nice.

Well, they're out there. Hell, I even needed a tutor once, and I was a national merit scholar. But that sort of thing is few and far-between. I wish you luck in finding some, though.

Walking back from night classes is lame.
Joose I'll Bro OP if were ever both free, or if you wanna schedule something probably
That's probably <10% of the people you'd find seeking tutors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom