• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any school going frienders take part in any organizations? I used to be in band during highschool and was a real big dick G during my time, and now I'm about to join the criminal justice organization at my university

Gonna be joining the school paper when I get back into school. Gonna write about anime and wrestling. If they don't want me to then too bad.

At least three

Were instruments used in a lewd way?

Gonna be joining the school paper when I get back into school. Gonna write about anime and wrestling. If they don't want me to then too bad.

3031957_o.gif

ultimax

Do any school going frienders take part in any organizations? I used to be in band during highschool and was a real big dick G during my time, and now I'm about to join the criminal justice organization at my university
I once tried to save my highschool from closing down by forming an idol group.
it didn't really work out

Here's the annoying thing. She and her 'boyfriend' broke up because dating and doing things as a couple is too much work. So they 'broke up' but they still fuck and smoke weed together. They just don't do coupley things. He's her fuckbuddy and thats it. She also has a thing for broken guys, and he is super self conscious and is just falling apart at the seams. She wants to fix people.

But every time I try and touch her she sheepishly walks away and says, "No".
She can touch me and snuggle on me, but I can't reciprocate. It's bullshit. And this all happens when I'm under her influence, I don't want to be in a relationship with her, but I can't help myself.
I say you should do the same and shrug her off when she tries to be all touchy.

semisonic

Banned
Friends aren't very touchy feely alone. She sounds clingy or just like male attention, but you know her better than I do please correct me.

I'm looking out for you here:don't be the guy that end up getting Inbetween a couple.

Never be that guy.
NTR is never cool.
Besides, you've got nothing in common, and she's leading you on...
I agree that she sounds like she mostly enjoys male attention(though feel free to correct me) and that you might need to mentally sort some shit out first.
First off, does it really matter if she's interested in you?
Far be it from my place to talk, but it sounds like there are too many parts of her you actively dislike to truly like her, making it largely a nostalgic or physical attraction. I don't think anything good would happen if you guys ever actually got together(though, again, that's for you to figure out).
You might want to take some time and sort out your feelings towards her before the next time you hang out. If you realize that you aren't really interested in her, then you don't have to agonize about whether she likes you or not, which would probably make your friendship less confusing and tiring.
Moreover, it kinda sounds like she has some shit to work through too. Just leave the whole thing alone for a bit and see what happens, I guess.

I used to be part of my high school orchestra though quit after my sophomore year. Haven't been part of any extra curricular groups since.

This Love Live event is killing me.

Nope. The closes thing were the 2 anime club meetings I went to. I regret going to both.
I once tried to save my highschool from closing down by forming an idol group.
it didn't really work out

Basic skinny bitch detected.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
So she's trading weed for sex...

She seeks broken or flippant people. You don't look broken in her eyes presumably.

I think she wants your attention/companionship without being in a "relationship".

She sounds super manipulative.

I agree. A friendship should go both ways and she doesn't sound like she's holding up her end here.
I was for a while, but I got myself out of that place.
I'm just upset because she has my Wolfs Rain and Kare Kano DVDs.
She is super beautiful and I'm just highly attracted to her. She also comments on how cute I am, how good my abs are, blah blah blah. She just leads me on and is surprised when I try something.

Fuck her.

I'm in musical theater.

Drop everyone involved and avoid getting yourself into such a stupid situation.

Done and done, quality of life suddenly improves by 100%.
But I rarely ever see her. She lives in another town. The only way I can see her is if she comes over or we agree to meet up. But despite that, I still can't control myself.

Beloved

Here's the annoying thing. She and her 'boyfriend' broke up because dating and doing things as a couple is too much work. So they 'broke up' but they still fuck and smoke weed together. They just don't do coupley things. He's her fuckbuddy and thats it. She also has a thing for broken guys, and he is super self conscious and is just falling apart at the seams. She wants to fix people.

But every time I try and touch her she sheepishly walks away and says, "No".
She can touch me and snuggle on me, but I can't reciprocate. It's bullshit. And this all happens when I'm under her influence, I don't want to be in a relationship with her, but I can't help myself.

You need to cut this girl out. of. your. life.

semisonic

Banned

Former Speech and Debate President, Jazz Ensemble 2nd Trombone and all around cool guy. Haven't done shit since I got into college besides get into the smash scene, where I'm like the 9th best in the region. Getting better at PM has taken up much of my time.

Does Kendo count? I used to do that until I realized that it was really affecting my grades and I usually too exhausted to do anything else those days.

Former Speech and Debate President, Jazz Ensemble 2nd Trombone and all around cool guy. Haven't done shit since I got into college besides get into the smash scene, where I'm like the 9th best in the region. Getting better at PM has taken up much of my time.

YEAH TROMBONE
That's what I played

Xiraiya

But I rarely ever see her. She lives in another town. The only way I can see her is if she comes over or we agree to meet up. But despite that, I still can't control myself.

Then learn to control yourself, it's really that goddamn simple, you don't need any of that garbage in your life.

Before long it'll be a distant memory and you'll think "Wow I was an idiot to do any of that stuff" and you'll feel infinitely better.

I'm a part of our American Red Cross club. Since there is only one meeting a month, it sometimes slips my mind to go, but I always try to take part in the blood drives and shit.

Zenfalcia

Sankarea.

Ehhhhh.... I dunno if everyone will like it... >_>
I don't have feelings for her, I long since abandoned her, just whenever she shows up I get that way.

I think a part of it was she used to go to my school, and I was maybe her only friend because her old friend group ditched her. I was her only friend for like 8 months. She always hung around me, and every day before lunch I'd play the piano in our chapel and she'd follow me in there.

It's hard when you are in a chapel alone with the girl you're crushing on. And she also rejected me once before and said she just wanted to be friends. But I was getting some serious vibes from her, you know? I thought she really liked me. That was before I knew she was just really flirty and touchy. Then she left, but I stopped liking her the summer before so I wasn't devastated. I had tons of other friends.

Ah, well. Staying friends with her doesn't seem like a bad idea. I had friends like that.. it's not fun when they know you like them.
;_;
um.. i should not go into this further...

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I say you should do the same and shrug her off when she tries to be all touchy.
I can't help myself.

Never be that guy.
NTR is never cool.
Besides, you've got nothing in common, and she's leading you on...
I agree that she sounds like she mostly enjoys male attention(though feel free to correct me) and that you might need to mentally sort some shit out first.
First off, does it really matter if she's interested in you?
Far be it from my place to talk, but it sounds like there are too many parts of her you actively dislike to truly like her, making it largely a nostalgic or physical attraction. I don't think anything good would happen if you guys ever actually got together(though, again, that's for you to figure out).
You might want to take some time and sort out your feelings towards her before the next time you hang out. If you realize that you aren't really interested in her, then you don't have to agonize about whether she likes you or not, which would probably make your friendship less confusing and tiring.
Moreover, it kinda sounds like she has some shit to work through too. Just leave the whole thing alone for a bit and see what happens, I guess.
I know that I don't like her and that we'd be bad together. But again, I can't help myself. She is just waaaaay to attractive.

You need to cut this girl out. of. your. life.
I've been trying to do that since before thanksgiving. Haven't seen her since I gave her my DVDs.

I really want those back.

She is super beautiful and I'm just highly attracted to her. She also comments on how cute I am, how good my abs are, blah blah blah. She just leads me on and is surprised when I try something.

Fuck her.

I'm in musical theater.

Get the DVDs back by telling her you're dating a girl that watches anime and you want to show her the shows.

You need to learn how to weed Out the flattery bullshit.

semisonic

Banned

Fuck her.

I'm in musical theater.

You know what? Now that I here more of this, your relationship sounds fucked beyond belief. I take back what I said. Cut her off. Her life is spiraling out of control, and you don't want any part of where it's going. She's attractive? There's a bunch of attractive people in this world. Not all of them have so many fucking strings attached.
If that doesn't work, just cut off your dick I guess. Because otherwise she will just lead you on forever, and you need to move on with you life. Without her.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Ehhhhh.... I dunno if everyone will like it... >_>

Ah, well. Staying friends with her doesn't seem like a bad idea. I had friends like that.. it's not fun when they know you like them.
;_;
um.. i should not go into this further...

I need to get drunk in order for RealGAF to happen. Also, don't get into anything painful.

Nope. I was just the cool guy that smoked weed and chilled back during HS.

Out of school though, football (soccer) all year every year.

I can confirm lewd acts were always going down during an traveling situation.
The band directors can't watch us all

OH MY!

Let's see, in HS I was in Baseball, Track and Field, Student Council, Campus Ministry, Shakespeare club, Tennis team one year, Golf one year, and I used to tutor younger kids with their HW as well.

I'm in the Honors Society at my College..bunch of assholes man <.<

You know what? Now that I here more of this, your relationship sounds fucked beyond belief. I take back what I said. Cut her off. Her life is spiraling out of control, and you don't want any part of where it's going. She's attractive? There's a bunch of attractive people in this world. Not all of them have so many fucking strings attached.
If that doesn't work, just cut off your dick I guess. Because otherwise she will just lead you on forever, and you need to move on with you life. Without her.

She really sounds like someone that needs a person to watch over her.

Mathaou, I don't think you want to play that role right now, not with someone that has you on her finger like a string.

You know EA is gonna fuck you over through. Just don't get excited, bro.

After playing battlefield 4 I can't be excited for anything DICE does anymore. Which is why I don't care about mirrors edge 2

Also cause that game is probably never coming out.

I wasn't really hype for this. Reminds me too much of Dead Island. Bad memories.

Looked good when the best friends played it. I just want more free running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom