• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to the Past is about as linear as Dark Souls. There's generally always a place you should do, but there's little sequence breaks here and there.

Demon's souls is kinda like the Mega Man stage select taken to an extreme.

Eh, LTTP has the Sage tell you in what order you should be getting pendants and the crystals are numbered.

It's still pretty linear.

I was mainly making a joke regarding my oft-discussed nearly complete difference from everyone else in here. I dunno, maybe you weren't around for those discussions, they were pretty late at night (by US time, I mean). It's a thing I've brought up a couple times as to why I don't post in here much anymore. And as I said back then, it's fine. I don't fit in super well in here, and that's completely understandable. I don't harbor any ill will towards anyone else's tastes or opinions.

If that was a joke, then I misread it via text. It's nearly 1 am in NY and I'm drowsy. I was however rude and I apologize.

But, steer the conversation as you see fit.

demidar

I was mainly making a joke regarding my oft-discussed nearly complete difference from everyone else in here. I dunno, maybe you weren't around for those discussions, they were pretty late at night (by US time, I mean EDIT: Wait I didn't need to add that, you're from the US too, duh). It's a thing I've brought up a couple times as to why I don't post in here much anymore. And as I said back then, it's fine. I don't fit in super well in here, and that's completely understandable. I don't harbor any ill will towards anyone else's tastes or opinions.

I'm sorta the same way. I don't play fighters so when the thread gets in the mood for fight games I don't visit the thread much.

Also to be honest I'm not really catching the fever from Monster Hunter.

Reposted.

Link to the Past is about as linear as Dark Souls. There's generally always a place you should do, but there's little sequence breaks here and there.

Demon's souls is kinda like the Mega Man stage select taken to an extreme.

Eh, LTTP has the Sage tell you in what order you should be getting pendants and the crystals are numbered.

It's still pretty linear.

I was mainly making a joke regarding my oft-discussed nearly complete difference from everyone else in here. I dunno, maybe you weren't around for those discussions, they were pretty late at night (by US time, I mean). It's a thing I've brought up a couple times as to why I don't post in here much anymore. And as I said back then, it's fine. I don't fit in super well in here, and that's completely understandable. I don't harbor any ill will towards anyone else's tastes or opinions.

If that was a joke, then I misread it via text. It's nearly 1 am in NY and I'm drowsy. I was however rude and I apologize.

Jman014

I was mainly making a joke regarding my oft-discussed nearly complete difference from everyone else in here. I dunno, maybe you weren't around for those discussions, they were pretty late at night (by US time, I mean EDIT: Wait I didn't need to add that, you're from the US too, duh). It's a thing I've brought up a couple times as to why I don't post in here much anymore. And as I said back then, it's fine. I don't fit in super well in here, and that's completely understandable. I don't harbor any ill will towards anyone else's tastes or opinions.

Don't worry about it man!

Anyways, gnite everyone.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Yeah it's 1 AM here too (I presume we're both East Coast). I don't know why I added that "US time" bit, as I knew you live in the US.

But yeah, no harm, no foul, for sure.

So after getting slightly down after running out of Prison School crack and finishing the roller coaster that is Molester Man, I've started a manga my friend recommended called Koe no Katachi. These fucking feel fests are going to be the death of me.

ultimax

hipster.

Hm? im just stating facts tho
I just got the P1 ost.
Now I really want to play it 'cause it both seems and sounds super cool.
How strong is the Jungian psychology focus?
It's really really cool. You should also try to play P2 afterwards, its the best in the (persona) series imo
Mrgoodwil for "most descriptors shoved into his name to make him sound like an asshole" this year at the Friender Awards

goodwil is everyones waifu

Ah.. So uh.. I can't tell if the stuff I bought looks any good.
So uh.
Here.
Please ignore the room. It's the only mirror in the house and it's not in my room. >.>

Looks good. A little plain for my personal tastes, but they work well with your skin tone and hair color. What's your eye color? Luckily that shade of blue green goes with most eye colors.

Also, what are you doing in my room?

I feel bad guys
I was showing my friends how to get the hard route in Star Fox 64 and I couldn't beat Star Wolf on Venom
I actually game overed in Star Fox for the first time since I was 6
Of course, it was because my friend's N64 controller is busted and shitty, but that was still the first time I've ever had trouble with that fight

What is worth checking out for $10 on the 3DS Eshop?

I already have (digitally):

Smash Bros 3ds
Shovel Knight
Might Gunvolt
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Kirby's Adventure 3D
Metroid
Metroid II
Ninja Gaiden II
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Megaman IV
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

What is worth checking out for $10 on the 3DS Eshop?

I already have (digitally):

Smash Bros 3ds
Shovel Knight
Might Gunvolt
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Kirby's Adventure 3D
Metroid
Metroid II
Ninja Gaiden II
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Megaman IV
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

The Sega 3D arcade classics I hear are really good ports. Especially Shinobi 3 and Afterburner 2.

I feel bad guys
I was showing my friends how to get the hard route in Star Fox 64 and I couldn't beat Star Wolf on Venom
I actually game overed in Star Fox for the first time since I was 6
Of course, it was because my friend's N64 controller is busted and shitty, but that was still the first time I've ever had trouble with that fight
No johns.

Oh geez. All these SMT games...Nocturne...Raidou 1 and 2....DDS2. I just wanna buy them all right now! But I have to wait for the next sale!

But they're still sooooooo cheap.

Please send help.

No johns.

We had been playing smash beforehand, and it was decided unanimously after much passing around the room that his controllers made it damn near impossible to even do an up smash
These are well-used OG N64 controllers, man
We're talking every crevice on these things is filled with brown crap, there's a dead zone in the stick a mile wide, that one's L button is always pressed so don't use it tier controllers

Berserk Movie 1: Only saw one eyeball and it wasn't even airborne. My love for it is like 6/10 trucks BERSERKER. Zodd had a weird lighting filter on him that I didn't notice before, it's like those odd filter colours in SF4. I'm looking forward to watching the other two when they come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom