• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear to god if you deleted resident evil 5 i will break down your door in like 5 minutes from now

Are you insane? That's never coming off my hard drive. We're playing that game for the 7th time again this summer.

It was between Borderlands 2 and Street Fighter, but I went SF since I'm getting it for PS4 anyway.

Are you insane? That's never coming off my hard drive. We're playing that game for the 7th time again this summer.

It was between Borderlands 2 and Street Fighter, but I went SF since I'm getting it for PS4 anyway.

Why do you have bordemlands on the vita? Isn't that like the worst handheld port out there?

P2? Cause that game is terrible

buffypissed.gif
opinions

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Why do you have bordemlands on the vita? Isn't that like the worst handheld port out there?

He had to make room for Nocturne. A PS2 game. Which aren't Vita compatible.

I don't think he was talking about the Vita. :lol

And also there isn't a Street Fighter for Vita that's also getting a PS4 port. :lol

ultimax

Erm.. uhhh, borderlands 2 is coming to ps4 too along with borderlands last gen cash in the pre sequel

I'm trying to make a running joke out of Bravely Default being ~4 gigs on eShop.
It has not worked among my friends, and it failed here.

Nope, because who the fuck would ever install 4 gigs on an eShop. People that go digital on handhelds are fucked because of the small SD memory that 3DS and Vita allow (Vita even worse because of how expensive the cards are).

You'd never be able to go all digital without having to delete some stuff off your account, which kills most of the point of going digital.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man. For a while there I was worried that I was losing interest in the Best Friends. But no, it was just that they weren't playing anything I was interested in. Now I've got four LPs that I'm actively watching and the love is back. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom