• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I knew Ruto was in the game but I didn't know how awesome she looked.
ruto-590x590.jpg

Best girl rankings getting questioned right now.

Kancolle Ep 3
You sunk my battleship! I'm honestly surprised someone actually dies in this. Haven't played the game, but do you permanently lose characters/cards like that?

I think their talking about Lana
that was the most telegraphed thing in the fucking world, I actually would have given them props for faking us out and having nobody die

Dryk

For me Impa is the coolest but Sheik is the most fun to play as. Also hilariously Sheiks two movement animations are the two flavours of ninja run.

that was the most telegraphed thing in the fucking world, I actually would have given them props for faking us out and having nobody die

Actually you may be right, the moment they started spouting the 'love' 'coming back' thing something like that was gonna happen. I don't normally put cutesy things and death together.

Skrams

Lana, they made her up for the game. I don't mind her but I didn't like her book move set

Really? I did only play a few hours, but I thought the fact that she could summon the walls and then you do your lightningy kick into them to make them burst was super hype. You do whatever combo whirlwinds enemies into a lightning block then make it explode for hype shit. She was infinitely more interesting in her move set to me than the other characters at that point.

And yeah Aaron, Lana is anime.

Really? I did only play a few hours, but I thought the fact that she could summon the walls and then you do your lightningy kick into them to make them burst was super hype. You do whatever combo whirlwinds enemies into a lightning block then make it explode for hype shit. She was infinitely more interesting in her move set to me than the other characters at that point.

And yeah Aaron, Lana is anime.
I liked her deku spear set and I know the book is good but I just didn't feel it.

Skrams

Is...Is this from Pokken fighters?

pikawinw2d9u.gif

What do you think?

Sheik is probably the best character in the game and has by far the most varied moveset. I also like her design more than the original.

I forgot Shiek existed. The ability to have like 4 different songs or something depending on your combo is so fucking cool. Man, Shiek's the best.

Oh man. Oh I can't. I guess we disagree strongly on this.

Welcome to the world of Aaron. Anime is love. Anime is life.

Well, for some reason or another, I decided to binge watch Anohana instead of sleeping last night. I have say, it hit me hard. This show has given me feels like no other.

Well, for some reason or another, I decided to binge watch Anohana instead of sleeping last night. I have say, it hit me hard. This show has given me feels like no other.

I don't think I was ever able to binge watch anything that wasn't a shonen. I'm impressed.

I've heard good things about it, but from what friends told me, it's not my kind of show.

How many people in here have Third Strike on PS3?

Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom