• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Now, you're joking, but I actually could. We have a deep fryer here, butbi don't think crow would taste greatm

You don't know till you try it.
Well, for some reason or another, I decided to binge watch Anohana instead of sleeping last night. I have say, it hit me hard. This show has given me feels like no other.

It's a shame someone was cutting onions when you were watching. I'll probably watch the series eventually. :(

Ilvocare

Hype because after class and an 11 hour shift at work I get to come home to an ultimax FNF

please

Ah, gotta do the werk or else they comin' to get me!

No lie: I traveled to New York City once as a vacation and a guy on the street jumped out at me and yelled "I'm takin' you back to Africa!!!"

I'm not black, unfotunately for him.
Oh pretty good. Started out my day with some good ole woolie style animal murder.

the reason I know you're lying is because you're being vaguer than.... than...

fuck I can't even think up of a good comparison oh geez humans need more than 4 hours of sleep to function

Well, for some reason or another, I decided to binge watch Anohana instead of sleeping last night. I have say, it hit me hard. This show has given me feels like no other.
I watched 2 episodes and decided I wasn't ready for it at the moment because how hard those feels came on. I'll watch it eventually
How many people in here have Third Strike on PS3?
I do
How's the online? I'm thinking of picking it up.
It uses GGPO which is considered the premier net code right? I can't speak for how the numbers of players are, I'm haven't gone online with it.

the reason I know you're lying is because you're being vaguer than.... than...

fuck I can't even think up of a good comparison oh geez humans need more than 4 hours of sleep to function
Well, fisrt I walk out into my warehouse and turn on the lights. Crow flies at me and it startles me. I spill my drink. Crow flies away. So I go to the back and grab my pellet rifle, load it up, and the hunt is on. The little fucker is chillin on an air vent, and he doesn't see me. I line up the shot and BOOM! Crow goes down. Grab the body and toss it in the dumpster.
in short, man 1: nature 0. I hope that clears things up freind.

Ilvocare

Well, fisrt I walk out into my warehouse and turn on the lights. Crow flies at me and it startles me. I spill my drink. Crow flies away. So I go to the back and grab my pellet rifle, load it up, and the hunt is on. The little fucker is chillin on an air vent, and he doesn't see me. I line up the shot and BOOM! Crow goes down. Grab the body and toss it in the dumpster.
in short, man 1: nature 0. I hope that clears things up freind.

So it does.
I legit didn't know you were serious, so uh... Damn.

Ah, gotta do the werk or else they comin' to get me!

No lie: I traveled to New York City once as a vacation and a guy on the street jumped out at me and yelled "I'm takin' you back to Africa!!!"

I'm not black, unfotunately for him.

Gotta love New York. Some weird people there
like Dok

How's the online? I'm thinking of picking it up.

Never played it much. Got it during the capcom sale. I think it's pretty good though, I think a better netcode than SF4 from what I've seen of it.

Ilvocare

Nice avatar.

Does anyone still play smash 3DS? I just picked it up.

I have it mainly because I'm like 4 moves away from maxing out all characters' custom moves. However my 3DS time is currently split between Fire Emblem Awakening (a game that I literally bought a 3DS for, i.e. the bundle, and have yet to actually beat) and Kid Icarus Uprising (I'd be done with the game by now if I didn't heavily insist on playing through lategame levels at 8.0 intensity, never mind 9.0.)

EDIT: Also the only Sonic game I've played and actually enjoyed was Sonic Battle.

Jman014

I was lurking old threads because fuck sleep and I saw Alfebit post this gif and I can't stop laughing for some reason
a5NN85g_460sa_v1.gif

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom