• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Ha ha good one.
There are none

There are plenty

also

ihcRYjc.gif

I mean it is a kids show and Nick wasn't gonna have any of that going on.

I didn't want this(<--) but at least episodes where the relationship evolves. I'm willing to give the shit done in the beginning of season 2 another try if they're using it for tackling a topic such as KorraxAsami

Jman014

I didn't want this(<--) but at least episodes where the relationship evolves. I'm willing to give the shit done in the beginning of season 2 another try if they're using it for tackling a topic such as KorraxAsami

Well maybe they could explore in another medium...like an Avatar rpg...
GIMME DAT AVATAR RPG

Quick question. Are there any good cases for the vita? I'd prefer something that's a little chunky, but anything not cheap and plasticy will do.

Neol

Even though there were little things here and there I feel ya. I wish there was more character development in general like in ATLA but considering the budget cuts and stuff I don't blame them.

So... we have a three way tie on the tagline, so here's a three way breaker strawpoll.

Please don't reply with just "voted" for this,
I'm trying to make the next thread cool

I would vote for 1 but I feel like that promise will be broken in a matter of seconds. Still hilarious tho.

I have that game! Fuck it, tho. It's a less fun Fire Emblem. I'm talking about a Legend of Korra rpg in the style of something like Witcher 2. And I want CD Projekt RED to develop it.

Golden Sun seems like a good fit for the universe, with being able to use bending outside of combat would function like the psynergy of Isaac and co

Jman014

That ain't gonna happen. Like it'd be cool but...
It makes me sad everyday. But then I remember things like Timesplitters Rewind and it evens out.
Even though there were little things here and there I feel ya. I wish there was more character development in general like in ATLA but considering the budget cuts and stuff I don't blame them.

More character development would be very nice, but oh well. If we won't get our LoK rpg by CD Projekt RED then the show, Republic City Hustle and the games are all we have.

Jman014

Golden Sun seems like a good fit for the universe, with being able to use bending outside of combat would function like the psynergy of Isaac and co

1. Don't play as the avatar
2. Use a sword
Those are two things I want from another game.
I also want it to be set just after Korra. (the show)

croten

1. Don't play as the avatar
2. Use a sword
Those are two things I want from another game.
I also want it to be set just after Korra. (the show)

That's what's cool about the avatar world, it doesn't need to be about the Avatar. Though I would prefer TLA's setting more than Korra's.

Jman014

If you don't play as the avatar, then what's the point of being in the avatar universe?
You can still have fun exploring the world and interacting with characters. Maybe you wouldn't find it fun, but I would, Bananarama. It gives an outside perspective to the Avatar's POV.
That's what's cool about the avatar world, it doesn't need to be about the Avatar. Though I would prefer TLA's setting more than Korra's.

Yuss

Alfebit

Banned
So... we have a three way tie on the tagline, so here's a three way breaker strawpoll.

Please don't reply with just "voted" for this,
I'm trying to make the next thread cool
Voted.
:p
Cool. Just let the strawpoll do its thing for a day and pick whatever wins. Man, so many threads and we're still so damn fast.
This one especially. It hasn't even been 2 weeks.
Edit: going to the doctor now wish me luck.

Hey guys, just got out of class. Update, token tiny weeb girl is black and actually is brothers with token black weeb guy. My bad

Super late, but ehhhh... JooseBawcks probably won't even see this. Also, good morning.

Koe no Katachi is da bes. What do you think of it so far? You're really going deep into feel fest mangas. Want some more? :D
Fuck Ishida and his friends and Kishiniya's mom, it's really cute. I'm good for now, my friend told me to read another one as well and I'm slow so they'll last me
You're like me from a few months ago, but minus Koe no Katachi since I don't know what that is. If you somehow passed by Onani Master Kurosawa when this thread was talking about it then go read that.
I read that back in like OT5 when I came in and it was getting pushed hard, it was great. I wanted to read the epilogue but that's super long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom