• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your avatar's hair is nuts.

That's what happens when you're the dandiest man in Space.

IIRC, pat said he would play it in here, Matt said he would on SA later.

Fight, fight, fight!

This will surely break up the super best friends zaibatsu.

I don't doubt that Matt said that but Pat wouldn't allow it, how many episodes did DS2 take with Woolie after all? Imagine Matt at the helm.

Yeah, I don't think it would turn out too well. They really really should just make it a Pat and Liam LP.

360pages

I don't doubt that Matt said that but Pat wouldn't allow it, how many episodes did DS2 take with Woolie after all? Imagine Matt at the helm.

Strangely enough 80EP from start to finis including most of the DLC isn't bad at all. Considering Woolie is new at the series.

sjay1994

I am still happy I experienced Jodies Bizzare Adventure with the zaibatsu.

Aol2ei9.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Posting from the bathroom at work. Quite literally shitposting.

I think that the best friends should do more streams as a group, but I have no idea what games they would play.

360pages

I wouldn't mind them doing an LP on Scott Pilgram or Castle Crashers. (Even if they don't like those games) Or even Mario Party (2,3 or 4)

I dunno why but I suddenly rembered I was hanging out with a girl I liked and one time someone mistook us for brother and sister, even though shes a redhead and I have jet black hair and we look nothing alike.

Win-hetero-cest
I uhhhh.....hmm?
So many times, but then I remember that at least the memories I had with it were great.
BUT I NEED MORE THERE'S MORE OF IT OUT THERE RIGHT NOW
The Super Best Friends.
I felt that way too when I started watching them and their REvil2 LP wasn't done
It could be worse. It could have been canned before it ended.
It's a miracle it survived with Nick being shits

Jman014

It's a miracle it survived with Nick being shits

Yeah. I still play that Welcome to Republic City game they have on their site. It's nice. They were also shits about merchandising the show, which sucks. I could go for more Korra merch but I'm doing so outside of Nick.

Kaiji

Luckily the manga continues...
I'm not caught up yet but I'm too fucking close
So.... did anyone used to buy Bionicle?
Hi
Yeah. I still play that Welcome to Republic City game they have on their site. It's nice. They were also shits about merchandising the show, which sucks. I could go for more Korra merch but I'm doing so outside of Nick.
Nick coulda had dat booty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom