• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Frienders, I was going to go swing dancing with my lady friend tonight, but she got sick so now I can't go. Sonuvabich.

Edit: the post I just got is the year I was born, cool.

Also, how goddamn awesome was 1997 for video games and anime?

360pages

Tried to join a Lobby P4AU got booted out after a match because the Lobby system hates me, said fuck it and started playing Disgaea.

Frienders, I was going to go swing dancing with my lady friend tonight, but she got sick so now I can't go. Sonuvabich.

I can't beleive we're both named Matthew and the same age. Geez

Damn, you're a babby. You're younger than my sister.

And it was pretty rad.

croten

Redheads are cool
See the following

Celts are cool people, but remember it's pronounced with a hard "K". I've heard too many of you motherfuckers pronounce it like a "S". Actually Durarara annoys me with that, Celty is a Dullahan a Celtic fairy which is why I assume her name is Celty but it's pronounced Selty instead of Kelty. Fuck that shit.

Jman014

A couple young bucks in here.
Like this one.
aa-elkgoat-580.jpg

Jman014

Celts are cool people, but remember it's pronounced with a hard "K". I've heard too many of you motherfuckers pronounce it like a "S". Actually Durarara annoys me with that, Celty is a Dullahan a Celtic fairy which is why I assume her name is Celty but it's pronounced Selty instead of Kelty. Fuck that shit.

*Boudicca will remember that*

As iconic as Daytona USA's music is, the sequel has much better songs. It's just a damn shame that game has never gotten a home console port.

Battle on the Edge

After spending so much time playing Daytona in the Arcade Cabinet complete with steering wheel, gas/brake pedals..I don't think I could play it any other way.

"Morning" all, i feel like i missed a lot. At least today is podcast day.
You didn't miss much really, was a pretty slow chill day.

Aw..that's adorable. It's okay when I was younger my mom told me Kahlua was chocolate milk, so from around the time I was 7 to about 9 I always Kahlua was really expensive chocolate milk.
That being said, stay the fuck away from adult chocolate milk
"Morning" all, i feel like i missed a lot. At least today is podcast day.
We're losing frienders left and right. Also technically that's tomorrow but nbd

That being said, stay the fuck away from adult chocolate milk

We're losing frienders left and right. Also technically that's tomorrow but nbd

Eh liquor like that isn't for me, I was given some peach schnapps one time and just downed the whole glass thinking I was gonna get that rush..that rush never came and I questioned if it was alcoholic or not.

How are we losing frienders?

croten

It's not so much that I'm a big fan of the format, it's just that Bebop does it so insanely well. Everything about the show has so far been nothing less than excellent. There have been a few weak episodes here and there, but the quality of its episodes are fucking fantastic on average.

This is possibly on its way to becoming my most favorite anime of all time. It's not there yet, but it's close.

Samurai Champloo was done by the same guy so you know it's done well. It's pretty much Cowboy bebop but with Samurai in the Ido era of Japan instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom