• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't for the fucking life of me get my dualshock 4 to work properly on my PC. I've even switched from using ScpServer to DS4Window, and the only thing it's done is enabled the touchpad to act as a trackpad for the mouse cursor. It's not showing up in my devices as a 360 controller, but just a generic controller device with now proper analog stick use.

What the fuck, why can't I get this to work?

I'm curious, has there been a game where you didn't expect much from the story, but were pleasantly surprised? For me, it was Tales of Xillia 2. It was surprisingly dark for a Tales game, and there were some moments that really got to me, especially one near the end.

Archives and things like that require an account. You can browse the sbfp thread and other current threads without an account.
does it cost money to actually post in their forums? I'm starting to question my expert source of "random guy on the Internet"
I really really hope Star Fox Wii U is very similar to Star Fox 64. Its one of my favorite games of all time.
Dino Planet 2 or bust
Arcade dog fighting is the way to go

7YD4tHo.jpg

So cute :3

Lucina is awesome. Glad she is my Smash main

does it cost money to actually post in their forums? I'm starting to question my expert source of "random guy on the Internet"

Posting requires you to make an account which requires you to pay money. The minimum payment option is $10 which just gives you an account that allows you to post. To get other stuff like the ability to use an avatar or being able to look at archives you need to pay more.

ultimax

Posting requires you to make an account which requires you to pay money. The minimum payment option is $10 which just gives you an account that allows you to post. To get other stuff like the ability to use an avatar or being able to look at archives you need to pay more.
That's terrible

Speaking of my favorite games, what are BestGaf's favorite games?

Mine are:
1. Final Fantasy 9
2. Final Fantasy 7
3. Dark Souls
4. Star Fox 64
5. Devil May Cry

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Mine are:
1. Final Fantasy 9
2. Final Fantasy 7
3. Dark Souls
4. Star Fox 64
5. Devil May Cry

1. Persona 4
2. Majoras Mask
3. Dark Souls 2
4. Paper Mario: TTYD
5. Final Fantasy 7
6. Fallout: NV
7. MGS 3
8. Bayonetta 2
9. Luigis Mansion
10. FFIX

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I really really hope Star Fox Wii U is very similar to Star Fox 64. Its one of my favorite games of all time.

starfox 64 literally is my favorite game of all time, but I want the gameplay to expand on what they set up in assault. But people really put assault down*despite it being a pretty decent game) to the point that it will only be a re-imagination of starfox(again) and thats what im expecting.

I think it's fine. $10 is a small price to pay to use a site that you could potentially spend years on. At least it gives everyone a chance to post unlike a certain other website.

10$ makes your account worth something, and has the same benefits that requiring a paid email does for GAF. It's not that bad. Not sure how I feel about incrementing premium features, but whatever.

Jman014

I'm curious, has there been a game where you didn't expect much from the story, but were pleasantly surprised? For me, it was Tales of Xillia 2. It was surprisingly dark for a Tales game, and there were some moments that really got to me, especially one near the end.
Uh, Fire Emblem Awakening I guess. I mean it's alright but it's more than I was expecting when I first went into the game.
7YD4tHo.jpg

So cute :3

Lucina is awesome. Glad she is my Smash main
Lucina is awesome!

Mine are:
1. Final Fantasy 9
2. Final Fantasy 7
3. Dark Souls
4. Star Fox 64
5. Devil May Cry

In no particular order, here are 5 games I really like
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Dawn of War 2 Retribution
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Witcher 2
Civilization 5