• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
10$ makes your account worth something, and has the same benefits that requiring a paid email does for GAF. It's not that bad. Not sure how I feel about incrementing premium features, but whatever.

Yup. It also doesn't have GAF's issue of random wait time for approval. Incrememting premium features isn't great, but having the different pricing options is a lot better than if they just upped the price and gave you everything.

Posting requires you to make an account which requires you to pay money. The minimum payment option is $10 which just gives you an account that allows you to post. To get other stuff like the ability to use an avatar or being able to look at archives you need to pay more.
I think I'll be fine sticking around here for now.
Speaking of my favorite games, what are BestGaf's favorite games?

Mine are:
1. Final Fantasy 9
2. Final Fantasy 7
3. Dark Souls
4. Star Fox 64
5. Devil May Cry
Woof I have no idea but here is some games I like
Cod4
Majora's Mask
Wow
P3FES/P3P
DKC2
FE7
P4
Valkyria Chronicles
Fallout NV
Red Orchestra 2

Well, it's almost midnight and I have school in the morning, so i'm going to bed. Good night frienders.
Have a good one

Yup. It also doesn't have GAF's issue of random wait time for approval. Incrememting premium features isn't great, but having the different pricing options is a lot better than if they just upped the price and gave you everything.
Ohh, if that's the reason no features is cheaper that's pretty cool then. I'd like to check out SA one day. I'd at least like to lurk the LP forum a bit.

Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like Pats plan worked.
ahswqm.gif

Jman014

I think I'll be fine sticking around here for now.

Woof I have no idea but here is some games I like
Cod4
Majora's Mask
Wow
P3FES/P3P
DKC2
FE7
P4
Valkyria Chronicles
Fallout NV
Red Orchestra 2

Have a good one

Aww yiss bolt action rifles ftw. And semi automatic rifles ftw in Rising Storm

Aww yiss bolt action rifles ftw. And semi automatic rifles ftw in Rising Storm
I love the punch the rifles have and the kill power they have. It is also good to have a game that didn't focus almost exclusively on the western front like the majority of WW2 games. Taking out tanks with the anti material rifle is incredibly satisfying. People joke about it but I would like if WW2 games had a small comeback without flooding the market like they did the first time or like how modern games are doing now

Jman014

I love the punch the rifles have and the kill power they have. It is also good to have a game that didn't focus almost exclusively on the western front like the majority of WW2 games. Taking out tanks with the anti material rifle is incredibly satisfying. People joke about it but I would like if WW2 games had a small comeback without flooding the market like they did the first time or like how modern games are doing now

Yeah it's nice that the eastern front with the Russians and Germans is featured. The Pacific Theater is, imo, an even more interesting setting because the last time I remember a video game visiting infantry fighting in the Pacific Theater was World at War for those specific levels. And yeah, I'm always down for more bolt action rifle action when it doesn't involve modern bolt action rifles being used as sniper rifles with scopes.

Speaking of my favorite games, what are BestGaf's favorite games?

Mine are:
1. Final Fantasy 9
2. Final Fantasy 7
3. Dark Souls
4. Star Fox 64
5. Devil May Cry

Shit tastes incoming

1. Dota 2
2. Half Life 2
3. Doom
4. Duke Nukem 3D
5. Resident Evil 4
6. Sonic 2
7. New vegas
8. Hitman blood money
9. P4
10. Arkham city
I like shooting stuff

ultimax

Somehow the layout seems way better than HB...

List crack is gonna kill me

edit: Man I hate waiting for approval...
This site has more of a social networking layout with the whole follow thing.

You have to wait for approval? I didn't know that. But then again I had an account since the beta

Yeah it's nice that the eastern front with the Russians and Germans is featured. The Pacific Theater is, imo, an even more interesting setting because the last time I remember a video game visiting infantry fighting in the Pacific Theater was World at War for those specific levels. And yeah, I'm always down for more bolt action rifle action when it doesn't involve modern bolt action rifles being used as sniper rifles with scopes.
The pacific is a great setting as well and has a fresh feel to it but I prefer the larger, more urban and vertical maps that Vanilla had. The Japanese rifles are probably my favourite weapons in the game though. Tanks can be annoying in the base game as well but I love the added tension they can add and like I said earlier I love working anti tank classes

Jman014

The pacific is a great setting as well and has a fresh feel to it but I prefer the larger, more urban and vertical maps that Vanilla had. The Japanese rifles are probably my favourite weapons in the game though. Tanks can be annoying in the base game as well but I love the added tension they can add and like I said earlier I love working anti tank classes
The Japanese stuff is really interesting, but I love to play as those doughboys.

I refuse to play that game because Hi rez worked on it and I'm still salty about tribes

I wanna go fast again ;_;

I played SMITE. It was nice. I also played a bit of Tribes Ascend and going fast is nice too!

360pages

Probably cause you hands to injured to scratch that itch.

For some reason, I pick up KIU play a level then put it down for a few months. I feel completely drained after I'm done. Maybe if it had a regular control scheme. But honestly, the levels are a little too long for an action game on a handheld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom