• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

The beginning of the podcasts are the best part.

Yeah, they are!
Skullgirls what are you doing...

https://vine.co/v/ODnbU97MOO2

Stahp

B7MoQDKCYAAHI0Z.jpg

Truly amazing... That'll save skull girls

sjay1994

God fucking damnit

Apparently Destiny broke my PS4 controller.

I can barely move any character forward in almost every game I have tried.

this game has a shitton of secrets doesnt it
i assume theres lots of super bosses, ultimate weapons, etc right? and hidden dungeons?
i love that kind of stuff

The game loves to throw the player in small ecosystems of sorts. You're going to run into enemy groups that triple your level in areas surrounded by level appropriate mobs. Covering the entirety of an area, especially a town, betters your chances of finding quest givers which is going to be your main source of EXP.

Also, look up a chart of character-preferred gifts. It helps in the long run to have well-established relationships among your party members for gem crafting, chain attacks, and skill links

0.o wait what
theres content only available in a second playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles?
this is Tales of Symphonia(a game i still need to play on my PS3) all over again

0.o wait what
theres content only available in a second playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles?
this is Tales of Symphonia(a game i still need to play on my PS3) all over again

It's more going back to areas after key events. The first town you start off in has enemies around level 40 and one in the mid 70s in areas you aren't meant to go to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom