• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only love I need.

Ladys out of town on the day, so I'll literally be hibernating with a friend of mine who's way into it. The 13th to get some starter gear, and the 14th to start the damn HUNT. I imagine we'll get a hunting troupe going in here as well for late night hunts?

mike0dude

UlVDsrS.png

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Ladys out of town on the day, so I'll literally be hibernating with a friend of mine who's way into it. The 13th to get some starter gear, and the 14th to start the damn HUNT. I imagine we'll get a hunting troupe going in here as well for late night hunts?

This will be my first Monster Hunter. I'm ready to rock.

Hell yes. Tri was my first MH game and I loved it. I didn't put nearly enough hours into 3U as Tri because it was mostly all familiar but that was still over 200 hours. I'm ready to lose life beyond school.

So I just had a realization that Street Fighter is essentially a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game...

I need to play more Street Fighter.

ALSO ROSE BETTER BE IN STREET FIGHTER V

I can't stress that enough

Alright you guys. Kamen Rider. If you don't know shit about it and want to see why it's hype, check out this fucking sick music video. It was made about six years ago, so it's missing the newer Riders, but it'll still work. And also the second song used in the video (Supernova) is AMAZING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0E824-7GMo

That's a lot of henshin.

That's also a ton of Kamen Rider to go through and watch... Fuck that's overwhelming.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
That's a lot of henshin.

That's also a ton of Kamen Rider to go through and watch... Fuck that's overwhelming.

Honestly, you can just pick whichever one looks the best to you and you'll probably be fine. There's dissenting opinions on good/bad Rider shows, but none of them are straight up "bad". You'll probably enjoy whichever one you watch.

Except Wizard. Fuck Wizard.

sjay1994

Listening to the podcast, and getting salt hearing them shit talk clone wars.

The movie and season 1-2 are garbage, sure.

But S3 onward is fantastic.

Honestly, you can just pick whichever one looks the best to you and you'll probably be fine. There's dissenting opinions on good/bad Rider shows, but none of them are straight up "bad". You'll probably enjoy whichever one you watch.

Except Wizard. Fuck Wizard.

Kamen Drive just came out.

I could start there?

joe2187

Banned
Im making it my mission to platinum RE-MakeHD before it comes out in NA.

I've become addicted to this game, I cant put it down, I've fallen into the Resident Evil crack again.

Rizzi

I couldn't get in to Monster Hunter when I tried it on the Wii U.
Maybe I'll give it another shot, what with everyone being hyped for it and all.

Spent all night finishing the quests for the neutral route of SMT 4. It took forever, but I FINALLY DID IT AND IM GONNA FINISH IT.

Also, NINTENDO DIRECT? Fuck its a 9 AM though. Guess I got to set my alarm.

DemonDogRex

Neo Member

I'd be in to play some Monster Hunter with everybody.

Also hi everybody, I've lurked in BestGAF since OT1 and have posted a few times before but I wanted to come in and say hi again.

I'd be in to play some Monster Hunter with everybody.

Also hi everybody, I've lurked in BestGAF since OT1 and have posted a few times before but I wanted to come in and say hi again.
Hello!
I couldn't get in to Monster Hunter when I tried it on the Wii U.
Maybe I'll give it another shot, what with everyone being hyped for it and all.

It's pretty tricky to get in to honestly. I played the Japanese demo for Tri on Wii and it was a little off putting. When it finally came out though, I gave it another shot and loved it once I braved through the learning curve. I had to convince my friends how fun it is and the online battle with a Jhen Mohran did the trick.

Zenfalcia

Spent all night finishing the quests for the neutral route of SMT 4. It took forever, but I FINALLY DID IT AND IM GONNA FINISH IT.

Also, NINTENDO DIRECT? Fuck its a 9 AM though. Guess I got to set my alarm.

Conglaturations.

9 AM on wednesday, which is a shame since i have classes then.. oh well.

360pages

Getting Back into Disgaea after a Long break...woof.

I might be able to beat Pringer X at the 75h mark. But there are so many variables in leveling, between equipment, base stats among other things. If I have to say do something first, it would be level up a weapon for each weapon type to 100 at least. That way when you training up characters it will only take about 20 Min to reach max level with he right set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom