• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

No fuck you its too hard!
Commie_Berserk_Golden_Age_Chapter_I_Egg_of.jpg

Call E or this girl

I agree one or the other.

i've never seen this before...thats pretty cool.

She was supposed to be in the game?

ultimax

The games are to similar in gameplay, and one has a better cast, but the other has a better story and villain!
the only thing i will give P4 over P3 is
Adachi
You know which one is the real one to win.
p3 because the music is so much better.

this man knows

So people are not liking mighty no.9 now? That's a pretty big 180 turn from when it first kickstarted

i never liked it. I was too busy being salty about Mega Man Legends.

Hell, im still salty about it

Zenfalcia

So people are not liking mighty no.9 now? That's a pretty big 180 turn from when it first kickstarted

People aren't liking how it's turning out, but it's not finished... So there's that.
I actually like the music in 4 more. I'm one of those few people that prefers Reach out to the truth over Mass Destruction.

i like p3's overall music over p4's. I like reach out to the truth, but everything else isn't as good imo.

Emouse

Morning frienders, I do not want to be at work today, I wanna be at home either sleeping or playing Xrd
I could learn Bedman and do both I suppose

Those Mighty No. 9 screens are not great, though I'm hoping gameplay will still hold up!

Nordicus

There's just so much information thrown at you at the beginning and the controls are so wonky, then everything just kinda happens. It's a little much to just jump into.
The Intro/tutorial sequence is bit of a hectic plot dump but at the same time it's kinda done on purpose because you're a new vampire in middle of a Camarilla vs Sabbat conflict. After you beat it, the pacing becomes like that of Deus Ex games' city hub stuff. Except invisible War because that just has sets of rooms, not cities

The Intro/tutorial sequence is bit of a hectic plot dump but at the same time it's kinda done on purpose because you're a new vampire in middle of a Camarilla vs Sabbat conflict. After you beat it, the pacing becomes like that of Deus Ex games' city hub stuff. Except invisible War because that just has sets of rooms, not cities

I've never played a Deus Ex game... I'm not a PC person in the slightest, I just happen to have a somewhat competent gaming PC.

It's true.

Nostalgia won over the new hotness. People really wanted the teenaged Roll.
A is ruined by the giant ugly looking pigtails, B looks too much like Arale or a Toriyama design, C just looks fucking creepy, D just looks ugly, E is fantastic love the whole flight attendant look, F is just Roll, G I like she looks like a maid, and I dunno why but I like I a whole lot.
Oh yeah and H is just too simple.

Rizzi

VTM Bloodlines is one of the best games that most people have never played, and it makes me sad that we will never get another one.

Zenfalcia

A is ruined by the giant ugly looking pigtails, B looks too much like Arale or a Toriyama design, C just looks fucking creepy, D just looks ugly, E is fantastic love the whole flight attendant look, F is just Roll, G I like she looks like a maid, and I dunno why but I like I a whole lot.
Oh yeah and H is just too simple.

E is like a call center girl, or maybe the idealized version of a girl who works in the intelligence. I forget the other designs, but i don't remember them being any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom