• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I saw someone trying to request me as a friend on Skype that was completely name. It was half a month ago, so I thought it was someone from my writing club.

Hooked up to them, then the message I got them five minutes later.

"Ur honey baby?!"

...Damn that is super weird.

Well were you?

That's always my fear. I'd totally go for an average looking girl with an expandable taste. That's probably not the right word but you get what I mean

I can work with an open mind, but an existing interest would be awesome. Maybe the girl likes anime but doesn't know where to find good stuff or what's good and what's bad. Then I could just show her the best of the best.

That's the dream.

Oberon

Banned
Oberon, no one wants a yandere
Cuz thats all that is in my area

#portlandlife

Since we're talking about girls. #StoryGaf
Well, when I was in France for those months, I couldn't speak the language very well.
And now I remember that two girls hit on me. One was during some sort of free hour in which we could do whatever. So this girl in front of me, ordered me to look into her direction, and told me that I had pretty eyes, and the guys next to me started to have this grin on his face. So then she shouted "What the hell are you laughing at? Idiot"
The other girl helped me out during ( I don't remember what class it was, engineering?)
So she explained me the things, and the suddenly took my glasses, and told me that I had pretty eyes. I didn't understand what she ment, and then she she told me "tu me laisse tomber là!"
So now I know that my stand power is to make french girls notice my eyes

I'm sorry.

It was unavoidable..

I guess Joose mustn't really be an ace attorney fan then
I'm getting exposed all over today
I can work with an open mind, but an existing interest would be awesome. Maybe the girl likes anime but doesn't know where to find good stuff or what's good and what's bad. Then I could just show her the best of the best.

That's the dream.
Yeah that's what I meant, she's seen some stuff that isn't the common entry stuff and would be okay with watching different things. Maybe one day
L-LEWD!

I see what you mean!
Drop your shield!
PERFEKT!
Excuse me.
I knew someone would go for the lewd angle

It was unavoidable..

I don't even need a stand for that, girls just melt the moment I look in their direction. These beautiful peepers are a symptom of my light sensitivity, but that causes them to almost always be covered by sunglasses, resulting in them being useless.

It would happen sooner or later, but I'd prayed it wouldn't be me to introduce you to it...

croten

Since we're talking about girls. #StoryGaf
Well, when I was in France for those months, I couldn't speak the language very well.
And now I remember that two girls hit on me. One was during some sort of free hour in which we could do whatever. So this girl in front of me, ordered me to look into her direction, and told me that I had pretty eyes, and the guys next to me started to have this grin on his face. So then she shouted "What the hell are you laughing at? Idiot"
The other girl helped me out during ( I don't remember what class it was, engineering?)
So she explained me the things, and the suddenly took my glasses, and told me that I had pretty eyes. I didn't understand what she ment, and then she she told me "tu me laisse tomber là!"

It was unavoidable..

One of my friends told me I had sexy eyes so that's cool

PG x Zenfalcia
Either Goodwil x A-A-Ron
1361358379706393167.GIF
Jack x Zedreamcast
I lost my shit over this

Emouse

So I dunno if it's nerves or hype or a mixture of both but when I play fighting games online my hands hella shake, a lot of the time it messes up my inputs which sucks, I gotta stay calm like for real

Xrd still 2hype

I was looking at the optional items purchasable for A Realm Reborn.
Marriage is free and comes with the added benefit of being able to teleport to your spouse, a fancy cake decoration, and a little minion for attendees.

So I dunno if it's nerves or hype or a mixture of both but when I play fighting games online my hands hella shake, a lot of the time it messes up my inputs which sucks, I gotta stay calm like for real

Xrd still 2hype
Yeah I get that too, it's a form of performance anxiety I assume. Use it to your advantage to be faster and it'll calm down over time
At least pair me with good taste...and is not afraid of their sister plz :p
Stop being so sunder.
I wish I could read the story about that girl again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom