• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled it and this is apparently the cover of this game...
X-Blades_Cover.jpg

I-is this real?
I'm more impressed it's only PEGI 12+

HAHAHAHAHAHA
We warned you

You didn't warn me enough!

I-is this real?

Yeah. The girl's ass is hangin' out literally the entire time and that sounds awesome, but the model is so weird looking and everything is so jagged that it's hard to get into even on that level. I have a raw reaction video coming out next Thursday and it can pretty much be summed as "Goddamn this is terrible."

croten

Yeah. The girl's ass is hangin' out literally the entire time and that sounds awesome, but the model is so weird looking and everything is so jagged that it's hard to get into even on that level. I have a raw reaction video coming out next Thursday and it can pretty much be summed as "Goddamn this is terrible."

Fucking spoilers man.

Guys...I am thinking of getting an Okcupid account

Its probably a bad idea.

Go for it, man! I was on there for a little while and had success, I just wasn't looking for anything at the time and was mainly using it to help a friend, but my friend now has a girlfriend he met through it. There's no shame in it and a ton of people I know met online, it's the future, really.

That's how I got it. It was $0.99.

Yeah. The girl's ass is hangin' out literally the entire time and that sounds awesome, but the model is so weird looking and everything is so jagged that it's hard to get into even on that level.
Exactly, the cover art misleads you into thinking there is some decent fanservice at the very least, but the game can't even deliver on that front. It's a mess all around.

Oberon

Banned
Guys...I am thinking of getting an Okcupid account

Its probably a bad idea.

Didn't you almost with score a hot Yandere girl?

Thank you for showing me this game

If I am lucky I can meet a cute hipster girl who likes Jojo and videogames

I put anime right in my profile, was very up front and a shit ton of girls messaged me and were like "Yo what anime you watching this season?"

More girls like anime than you'd think.

Thank you for showing me this game

I'm sorry.

What's even worse? Unlockable costumes in X-Blades give her more clothes. How backwards is that?

That just makes me hate it even more.

Nah I won't do that

Just throw anime in your interests, the girls that aren't into it either won't notice it or care enough about a single thing in your interests and the girls who are into it will hone in on it.

When I was on there I went from profile to profile Ctrl+F'ing for "Anime" pretty common.

360pages

Damn, I saw someone trying to request me as a friend on Skype that was completely name. It was half a month ago, so I thought it was someone from my writing club.

Hooked up to them, then the message I got them five minutes later.

"Ur honey baby?!"

...Damn that is super weird.

Damn, I saw someone trying to request me as a friend on Skype that was completely name. It was half a month ago, so I thought it was someone from my writing club.

Hooked up to them, then the message I got them five minutes later.

"Ur honey baby?!"

...Damn that is super weird.

That shit happens all the time. Robots and weird people make the internet a fun place.

No.

Yeah.

Like half of them.

The other half.

Woof.

The cute half was pretty casual.

Never a good middleground.
That's always my fear. I'd totally go for an average looking girl with an expandable taste. That's probably not the right word but you get what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom