• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

I was looking at the optional items purchasable for A Realm Reborn.
Marriage is free and comes with the added benefit of being able to teleport to your spouse, a fancy cake decoration, and a little minion for attendees.

Well, I'm renewing my subscription
jk
maybe

Yeah I get that too, it's a form of performance anxiety I assume. Use it to your advantage to be faster and it'll calm down over time

Yeah I really hate playing against people I don't know in a game I'm not confident at, but the pace of the game makes my hands go nuts due to adrenalin/hype I guess, same thing happened with Ultimax, tho when I play ultra it's slower paced and then it's due to poor skills I think

Dreamcast is the worst, he doesn't even take advantage of the fact that he has a sister.

tqCHwjk.gif

Alfebit

Banned
I was looking at the optional items purchasable for A Realm Reborn.
Marriage is free and comes with the added benefit of being able to teleport to your spouse, a fancy cake decoration, and a little minion for attendees.

Do you wanna hook up?
You guys are going to hook up after I asked a couple weeks ago. I see how it is. No one's man enough for Second Serpent Lieutenant Windrammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom