• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

OTPs?
And I'm not in one?
Good.
Since we're talking about girls. #StoryGaf
Well, when I was in France for those months, I couldn't speak the language very well.
And now I remember that two girls hit on me. One was during some sort of free hour in which we could do whatever. So this girl in front of me, ordered me to look into her direction, and told me that I had pretty eyes, and the guys next to me started to have this grin on his face. So then she shouted "What the hell are you laughing at? Idiot"
The other girl helped me out during ( I don't remember what class it was, engineering?)
So she explained me the things, and the suddenly took my glasses, and told me that I had pretty eyes. I didn't understand what she ment, and then she she told me "tu me laisse tomber là!"
So now I know that my stand power is to make french girls notice my eyes

It was unavoidable..

She was also hitting on you :p
The guy grinning was probably mocking your inability to see it.

ftfy

He is your husbando
wBwSxIb.png
He's all mine

guys sudden death
in the off chance Nintendo announces tomorrow both Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Majora are coming Feb 13
and i can only buy one and have to wait till March for the other
which one should i buy
hypothetical as im pretty sure after those 2 i wont be videogame buying until June for a PS4 and games so my wallet can take it

Dryk

I finally got around to watching Pat Stares at Japan Part 1. My girlfriend really enjoyed it because he went to a lot of the places she took me when we were in Japan.

I finally got around to watching Pat Stares at Japan Part 1. My girlfriend really enjoyed it because he went to a lot of the places she took me when we were in Japan.

Never seen you here before. Please forgive all the weird shit. Its how we are sometimes (Goodwil started it today)

Welcome

BTW you are here forever

How'd you like it? It was a really fun video. Pat has that Pat charm that makes things just super funny for no reason
Please stop this is really bad.
Party pooper
Ok then...
where would your dream vacation be, everyone? Can be fictional, I guess.
My dreams while I'm awake

Emouse

guys sudden death
in the off chance Nintendo announces tomorrow both Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Majora are coming Feb 13
and i can only buy one and have to wait till March for the other
which one should i buy
hypothetical as im pretty sure after those 2 i wont be videogame buying until June for a PS4 and games so my wallet can take it

If you're going to not get anything for a while Monster hunter 4 will probably keep you entertained longer than Zelda I would imagine

Ok then...
where would your dream vacation be, everyone? Can be fictional, I guess.

The moon, no joke

By the way, I don't understand the "Yomi is the something something reading the mind of your opponent" joke. I couldn't find an explanation either. What the hell is it about?

It's exactly what it sounds like. Reading the mind of your opponent. An example being me predicting that you would sacrifice some of your HP for more time on the clock.

Xiraiya

By the way, I don't understand the "Yomi is the something something reading the mind of your opponent" joke. I couldn't find an explanation either. What the hell is it about?

Well, lets look at it, who mentions is the most? Woolie.

What does Woolie like?
Fighting games.

So it's a dumb fighting game thing.

Archgan

Really? I find your name relatively easy to recall.

I think it was either part of the tagline for Yomi the card game or was somewhere in its description.

If you're going to not get anything for a while Monster hunter 4 will probably keep you entertained longer than Zelda I would imagine

The moon, no joke

yea Majora is my favorite game in the series, followed by Twilight Princess
but Monster Hunter will give me more playtime
plus i can play with you fuckers online
cant do that with Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom