• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
Liam entering this thread.

3204840swsw.gif

I know, I think that is the reason the Zaibatsu started saying it.

Ah, yeah probably.

Since I feel like I'm wasting a post, I'm actually pretty curious about Yomi. It looks fun
  • Attacks - Beat throws and slower attacks. Loses to blocks and dodges.
  • Throws - Beat blocks and dodges, often causing a knockdown. Loses to attacks.
  • Blocks - Beat attacks and draw a card. Loses to throws and cross up attacks.
  • Dodges - Beat attacks and allow for a counter attack. Loses to throws.
  • Jokers - Beat attacks and throws. Loses to blocks and dodges.

Emouse

yea Majora is my favorite game in the series, followed by Twilight Princess
but Monster Hunter will give me more playtime
plus i can play with you fuckers online
cant do that with Zelda

Normally I'd say go for Zelda, but if you're going to go a while without buying anything else the longer lasting one is the way to go, that's what I think anyway, unless of course you really like repeat playthroughs of Majoras I guess

But yeah the online thing too, more gameplay opportunities/length

Normally I'd say go for Zelda, but if you're going to go a while without buying anything else the longer lasting one is the way to go, that's what I think anyway, unless of course you really like repeat playthroughs of Majoras I guess

But yeah the online thing too, more gameplay opportunities/length

yea, like i said
im going to get the one i dont buy the following month

I was watching the Max vs Woolie battles in Xrd, and even they were joking around with the whole "Liam being the waifu guy" thing
I was like "I wonder if anyone will say he mains Chipp" and everyone was like "HURR HURR ELPHELT WAIFU LOL" and I'm just like "No guys cmon". This is the same day we were talking about Liam getting annoyed by the anime thing too

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I guess Liam just needs more lore assigned to him. Expand that identity. Right now, it's him being a waifu guy and 5 years old.

I was like "I wonder if anyone will say he mains Chipp" and everyone was like "HURR HURR ELPHELT WAIFU LOL" and I'm just like "No guys cmon". This is the same day we were talking about Liam getting annoyed by the anime thing too
I would much prefer him to be the traditional games guy. It would be pretty cool to see tabletop/card games on the channel with the guys playing.

Jman014

There are a lot of fucked up fictional universes where I wouldn't want to vacation to, like Warhammer 40k. I think I'd go to the Avatar universe and expect someone to play the erhu for me.
The erhu is so awesome.

ultimax

Yeah, but I guess you really can't blame people since that angle is pushed like crazy

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Actually, I'm not so sure he even needs a "gimmick", so much as he just needs to shed the old one. Though the easiest way to do that is to have several new gimmicks eclipse the past.

Finally got a fourth member on our game project team. The tech and artistic sides of the team seem to be evenly split now. Now's all to do is start getting things together for an engine proof.

I have not been as excited for a semester at DigiPen as I am now, since I finally get to work on a team making games again. This is the shit I live for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom