• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a fourth member on our game project team. The tech and artistic sides of the team seem to be evenly split now. Now's all to do is start getting things together for an engine proof.

I have not been as excited for a semester at DigiPen as I am now, since I finally get to work on a team making games again. This is the shit I live for.

Make the last guardian!!!!!!

Yeah, but I guess you really can't blame people since that angle is pushed like crazy

Actually, I'm not so sure he even needs a "gimmick", so much as he just needs to shed the old one. Though the easiest way to do that is to have several new gimmicks eclipse the past.
Cooking Mama Liam
Finally got a fourth member on our game project team. The tech and artistic sides of the team seem to be evenly split now. Now's all to do is start getting things together for an engine proof.

I have not been as excited for a semester at DigiPen as I am now, since I finally get to work on a team making games again. This is the shit I live for.
Yee yee yee, good luck with everything. Hopefully if/when I get to USC for their game course I can have a good time as well

Make the last guardian!!!!!!
No, because I don't want to give the people who still believe in that game the satisfaction of saying it exists.

But I will say, there is a game team in my section that I'm kind of jealous of because they're making a game in a genre that you guys and the Best Friends would probably be super hype about.

No, because I don't want to give the people who still believe in that game the satisfaction of saying it exists.

But I will say, there is a game team in my section that I'm kind of jealous of because they're making a game in a genre that you guys and the Best Friends would probably be super hype about.

Character action weeb hunting game?

Poor Mara.

Lemme guess: Character Action Fighting game hybrid?

Jman014

Holy shit I missed a bunch of pages. So what did i miss frienders?
I asked where would everyone's dream vacation be, even if it's fictional.

Hype!!

Ayyyy, I'm back. Now that I'm not on too much medication from getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I think it's safe to post stuff publicly again!

I got to catch up on a lot of the Zaibatsu's series that I didn't already finish so now I'm actually up to speed on stuff.

Jman014

Ayyyy, I'm back. Now that I'm not on too much medication from getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I think it's safe to post stuff publicly again!

I got to catch up on a lot of the Zaibatsu's series that I didn't already finished so now I'm actually up to speed on stuff.

Don't forget to push COMP!
don't plz

they doing a lets watch of the nintendo direct tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/tbfprulz/posts/929507263729073
abdc.gif

I got to catch up on a lot of the Zaibatsu's series that I didn't already finished so now I'm actually up to speed on stuff.
Why didn't you post while hopped up on Vicodin like Mathaou did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom