• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

He's less boring, but more hypocritical. I say worse.

I like how the PSP games were made to give context for why Kratos is such an asshole in 2-3.

The gods didn't just make you kill your wife and child (totally his fault)

But also your mother, the spartans, your brother, basically the gods are responsible for killing any one you might have liked.

Aiden Pierce just loses his niece.... because he stole from the wrong guy, and gets super butthurt over it.

Final Waifu XIII is a terrible trilogy

That is one moe shark.

F6ZZAvt.jpg

reddit.com/r/tsunderesharks

Uniiiiiiite Thread! Because their hearts beat as oooooone!
Unite Browse! The put the lewd stuff on the ruuuun!

When the job's too lewd for an average Jill or Joe,
They go anonymous and watch their boners grow!

Well+you+seem+like+a+fun+person+_e81ef74f3266b081f7b0dbb1ec589e5f.gif

This mothertruckin' first post right here.

You must have had that on copy/paste or something..

I like how the PSP games were made to give context for why Kratos is such an asshole in 2-3.

The gods didn't just make you kill your wife and child (totally his fault)

But also your mother, the spartans, your brother, basically the gods are responsible for killing any one you might have liked.

Aiden Pierce just loses his niece.... because he stole from the wrong guy, and gets super butthurt over it.

Okay. So he destroys the world? Kratos is literally just a JRPG villain who never gets stopped.

Hmm okay, I can see that.

I'm guessing the Titans were like "haha fucker we got you". Thanks btw
Yeah that was it. I haven't played the game since launch so I forgot most things but the game was nothing special
We all know it's Fang and Vanille.

But really it's Sazh.
The best thing about FF13 is that space Australia is a prison planet that people get banishes to
Fang and Vanille are good.
But yeah Sazh is the best

croten

Oh man look at all these new Best Friend LPs I can't watch because spoilers for games I haven't played yet.

I have played up to the first Pyramid head encounter in SH2 and that's it. Although I hear there are tons of spoilers so I'm going to refrain from watching it for now.

sjay1994

Oh man look at all these new Best Friend LPs I can't watch because spoilers for games I haven't played yet.

Right?

After Def Jam and Dark Souls finished I was like.... well now what.

And then

BAM

GoT (I don't care about it... but people do like it, and imo has best pair)

BAM

Mario RPG (I am onboard with this)

BAM

SILENT HILL 2 (yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye)

BAM

NMH:HP (I am ok with this)

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

WE MIGHT ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT CHANNEL CONTENT NOW

Ah, that smell of a new thread... Someday I'll get a thread title! Some day! I swear on me mum.

I wish I would be around for once when thread titles are being submitted. But then I realize I have no ideas.

Jman014

Right?

After Def Jam and Dark Souls finished I was like.... well now what.

And then

BAM

GoT (I don't care about it... but people do like it, and imo has best pair)

BAM

Mario RPG (I am onboard with this)

BAM

SILENT HILL 2 (yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye)

BAM

NMH:HP (I am ok with this)

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

WE MIGHT ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT CHANNEL CONTENT NOW
No but butts tho.

I have played up to the first Pyramid head encounter in SH2 and that's it. Although I hear there are tons of spoilers so I'm going to refrain from watching it for now.

Kiiiinda? I can't even really say exactly what they're talking about in any way without it being a very mild spoiler.

Also, good job in not making this thread creepy and unapproachable this time.

Last week I took a look at indonesian bob's tumblr. That guy's art is disturbing as fuck.

yeah but Kratos is butthurt about him killing his familly after he went and talked shit about the gods... all of it is his own fault.

Yeah. He's the villain of GoW. The gods are assholes, but killing them destroys everything and kills all the innocent people. He should be killed after the events of GoW 2 by a party of four spunky young people with Akira Toriyama haircuts.

As far as I know, they haven't spoiled anything yet.
They're talking about
how James has various problems with repression and how he dealt with Mary's illness problems and how characters you meet talk and stuff despite not getting there yet.
Super mild in the grand scheme of the game maybe, but it's stuff.
Well, they talked about things like different endings and some stuff about enemies and analysis of them being related to character relationships, which are fairly spoilerly. Imo.
Yeah.

360pages

I guess I'll be posting here less often then. The only one I'm really interested in is SH2 and maybe the QA stuff and attention to detail that Matt talks about in the solo LP.

and school is starting back up.

Yeah, School starts again tomorrow , but outside of the GoT LP I am enjoying all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom