• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I managed to finish the first two Arcs of Dragon Ball at least...Perhaps I should just finish the Boxsets last 3 EP so I can start at the second one.

Rewatching Dragon Ball has been a lot more fun than I thought, I tried to rewatch Dragon Ball Z, but I found myself skipping some EP. Maybe after Dragon Ball I can start watching it again.

360pages

I love how God of War 1 was set up because Ares was a jackass and didn't stop destroying shit so they sent Kratos to kill him.

Bam, Kratos became god of war...then he became an asshole as big as Ares and started to destroy things the Gods wrecked him. We are then supposed to feel sorry for him despite him being a huge ass that put it upon himself because the gods didn't have the ability to erase his memories that he made himself..

Kratos has lost in every game dude. He keeps dying, going to Hades, and crawling out again.

He has enough stamps for a free snow cone on his next visit.

But he always kills whoever threw him in
Rage would win every fight and probably follow him in to stomp out his soul

sjay1994

latest

Alfebit

Banned
Nice OP, Goodwil. I got my laptop running after resetting it to factory default. So I had to remake this avatar and I only have like 20 others now. Yes, losing all my avatars was my biggest upset. Don't judge me.

Nice OP, Goodwil. I got my laptop running after resetting it to factory default. So I had to remake this avatar and I only have like 20 others now. Yes, losing all my avatars was my biggest upset. Don't judge me.
I can't. If I lost my avatar folder, I would probably cry.

Jman014

Sry mate but welcome back!
Get better friends.

He's a guildie. I'm not booting someone from guild just for it :p

And I'm not leaving my second to GM position in guild either! Silly people.

Zenfalcia

I do not care if it's complete or not. Just warn me of it's a monthly/scanners being shitbags.

Oh... Well then.. um.. if you pick a manga to read i'll let you know how often it updates, that or you can see on the sites upload dates.

you couldn't even transfer any files to a usb or anything?

Jman014

MMOS are bad, I rather lay around all day and play dota
Well like I said before, Chie is in the Warlords expansion.
i see the problem
that game moves like mollasses compared to Revengeance
If only my death knight played like Raiden.
Ugh I have never found an MMO I liked, there are always too many people in them.

It's ok!

I hug random people I run into in WoW. I also pet random druid cats, bears, stags and boomkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom