• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamiya is a jojo fan
M034OGv.png

The name of his company is Platinum with a Star. Star Platinum. Of course he's a JoJo Fan.

semisonic

Banned
Yo dude holy shit you know all the lore. Quick: favorite Friender!?

I already approve of your opinions. Also I think there's online editors but I don't know them. I agree that paint.net is awesome.

Pat, followed by Liam. Also, thanks to everyone to who responded
because I don't know how to multiquote

ultimax

No I didnt...
We don't judge. At least most of us don't.... It's fiiine. If you don't wanna talk about it for public eyes to see, you can PM
It nails so fucking much, and I just wish I liked playing it. Galaxy though? If you like cool settings the game is full of them. Also SPAAAACCEEEEE
Ok, come on, it only happened once, and I really needed it.
Maybe I'll play it after I beat devil may cry

Zed* if you want to PM I can attempt to answer
We don't judge. At least most of us don't.... It's fiiine. If you don't wanna talk about it for public eyes to see, you can PM

Maybe I'll play it after I beat devil may cry
When you say that you better mean DMC1 and DMC3. You need to play DMC3 yesterday :p

Ok fuck it but im putting it in spoilers and am gonna delete it in a few minutes after posting.

Well time to kill my self, im too embarresed.

Zenfalcia

After lurking since OT1, I have finally acquired a goddamn account. Howdy frienders! Before I become the new lord of shitposting and/or the doujin rangers, does anybody have a way to reduce the size of a picture for an avatar without using photoshop?

Also, Jersey Shore is fucking stupid and you are making yourself stupider by watching it.

Welcome. Remember you're here forever.

If you really don't care, just use any image and Gaf will resize it to fit in the crappiest way.

Like with anybody who uses emotions, honesty is usually a good way to go about these things. Just tell him you're getting out of the game.

As for the rest of the details, it's your life and I'm not going to judge you for your interests because I've done weird shit too.

Ok fuck it but im putting it in spoilers and am gonna delete it in a few minutes after posting.
I have no idea what to advice you on, but I've heard worse, it's fine. (My best friend from childhood actually got hardcore into that same stuff and it sucked.)

You're saying you like the people and not what you're doing? You could easily tell them you don't wanna do it anymore and say you still wanna keep in touch?

Man this is weird, you're right.

360pages

So...That no more heroes, playthough...

Also Zed, you might want to edit that out right quick since most people saw it already.

That's really nothing to be embarrassed about.

First you should be honest with that other dude. Also try to make an effort to get out more. You can balance both, like how everyone does with this thread.
Mind editing it out?
So...That no more heroes, playthough...

Also Zed, you might want to edit that out right quick since most people saw it already.
And already did.

Since there are alot of you guys responding thank you. Ill probably do that. Talk to them outside that thing, like i talked to them about it they said if its hurting me to do what I feel is best but I fucking hate hurting peoples feelings more than anything...

Thanks for all the advice guys....it means a shit load that you guys arent judging me...id rather you guys judge my tastes in waifus then this

Zenfalcia

Yes ive told them and jack I dunno maybe? I just ugh dont know what to do, this also feeds in me questioning my sexual orientation. Im not gay, or bi, im straight.

You know, it doesn't really matter if you never go back there. It's not like you're obligated to go back. You can go back when you feel like it since it is a chatroom with people you'll probably never meet. If you enjoy being there it can be your enjoyment, but if it's ruining your life, you should probably stop. For the sexual thing, meh, do what you want.

Since there are alot of you guys responding thank you. Ill probably do that. Talk to them outside that thing, like i talked to them about it they said if its hurting me to do what I feel is best but I fucking hate hurting peoples feelings more than anything...

It hurt when my first girlfriend broke up with me, but I appreciated her being honest in her decision. When it comes to these things, it's inevitable that people are going to be hurt, but c'est la vie

360pages

Yeah, it's not a big deal. There hell of a lot worst things you could do, also, really not feeling the GoT LP. I actually think TaleTell's novelty is wearing off to me. Like I legit rather them make a VN (To be fair their games are pretty much that) or movies. Because the more you play them the more you realize your choices mean shit outside a select few.

Alright, first off, trust me! That shit ain't weird! That's not the norm, but believe you me, I know weird internet sex stuff and that's easy street Kindergarten shit compared to the stuff I've gotten up to. Don't feel embarrassed about any of that shit, you like something, accept it as part of yourself.

You don't have to quit this site, but definitely know too much time there is not gonna be healthy! I know a guy who spent too much time with that kinda stuff and the slippery slope argument is one to be listened to, believe me.

You just gotta work on getting out there more, you're an attractive guy, honestly you're probably better looking than me, you just have to get over your social fears. We're here for you and you can PM me anytime you want, actually, if you want, I can give you my number and you can text me anytime you wanna just talk about this shit. I understand how hard all of this stuff is and I'd love to help in any way I can. Lemme know if that's something you'd be interested in.

No judgement from me, for anything. Let yo freak flag fly.

Thanks for all the advice guys....it means a shit load that you guys arent judging me...id rather you guys judge my tastes in waifus then this

Hey, you thinking metal sonic is actually cool had an infinitely higher impact on my opinion of you as a person than this did you stupid fuck what are you six metal fucking sonic

Yeah, it's not a big deal. There hell of a lot worst things you could do, also, really not feeling the GoT LP. I actually think TaleTell's novelty is wearing off to me. Like I legit rather them make a VN (To be fair their games are pretty much that) or movies. Because the more you play them the more you realize your choices mean shit outside a select few.
I think its the same reason cage games were so popular but arent anymore. They were a cool thing that no one was doing at the time but now its getting old.

But yeah im probably gonna be honest with the people and stop doing the thing...I think its fucking my life up...those times im not in here talking im over there...I dont practice ultimax cause im over there...ugh I think its for the best that I beat this addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom