• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metroid Prime Trilogy is definitely in contention for GOAT, as far as I'm concerned. I used to hate the aiming controls, but then I turned that shit from basic to advanced and it's been one of my favorites ever since.

Really sad NA not getting the regular n3DS. I even find the Majora Mask faceplates to be better than the LE 3DS xl.

My heart just fucking shattered seeing that. I know Im harping on this a lot but I'm really upset we arent getting the regular version

Squishy3

Go for that new PC!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/shadowrun-hong-kong

I already PM'd Pat the Kickstarter.
Should be hype hearing how it's following Dragonfall's improvements.
He already pledged $150.

Only backed 30 last time, and after how amazing Dragonfall was, I felt bad I didn't kick in more. 150 out this time.
Though cmon it's for the messenger bag you know it. You guys know how the pledge stuff works with international shipping? I pledge the 150 and shipping'll be a later added cost I guess?

Tako

I get a cocktail of emotions thinking about it. Nearly 2 years with her and I really can't see myself with anyone else. But then again i gotta give this relationship more time to cement this.I might just get a simple promise ring of some sort

Oh they see. NOA just don't care.

Also retailers are probably tired of stocking 3ds iterations.

I know it's never going to happen along with any other cool physical product released in the America's it's either scalped to hell or doesn't exist. I'd be willing to buy it from nintendo's website or some shit, but I know that's not gonna happen

I know it's never going to happen along with any other cool physical product released in the America's it's either scalped to hell or doesn't exist. I'd be willing to buy it from nintendo's website or some shit, but I know that's not gonna happen

Nintendo could have did a cool thing, and release the normal 3ds in stores, at a lower price, and release the XL on the online store, but that's too much effort for NOA.

joe2187

Banned
Thinking about getting Metroid prime trilogy when it hits Eshop along with Punch Out

BAM....WiiU gamepad pops on suddenly with an Ad for Punch Out, SMG2, and Metroid Trilogy.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD NINTENDO!.

Neol

First thing I noticed in the new FE was the Japanese castle setting as it looks pretty goddamn cool.

Wonder if we're still gonna have the child units though.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It feels like an eternity, but I'm finally here. It also had to happen at 6 in the morning while I'm eating a cold spaghetti sandwich because my microwave broke while I wait for the nintendo direct. Some of you know me from being that weird guy who is always in steam chat. I've gotten some groundswell somehow and it's neat. Here's a notepad document I typed up forever ago for my first post because I don't know.

Hey all, this is my first post in this thread and on GAF in general. I've lurked since the babby beginnings of OT1, been activeish on the subreddit, and been in the steam chat for dumb things like EDFEDFEDF and visuals. I've played a few of you in MK8 too. Glad I can finally talk about dumb stuff in here too. Also Aaron's a cartoon character.

Good lord, I was convinced that bish accidentally deleted your registration request.

First thing I noticed in the new FE was the Japanese castle setting as it looks pretty goddamn cool.

Wonder if we're still gonna have the child units though.

Unless they put in time travel or a time skip, I don't see how else their gonna put in child units, I personally don't want them in this game

Good lord, I was convinced that bish accidentally deleted your registration request.

The sad part is that there are people who have waited for even longer. Someone told me that their approval took 8 months.

I could of sworn someone made that bet..

And i dont think he did yet

I remember Mrgoodwil pitching it, but I didn't see anyone accept it.

I had trouble sticking with the game.I went with Lilly

Did you get her route? As in did you get to act 2?

Emouse

Unless they put in time travel or a time skip, I don't see how else their gonna put in child units, I personally don't want them in this game

It should go forwards in time, so far that everyone is driving tanks and piloting various aircraft and it should end up as a new Advance Wars game
jk
not really

giphy.gif

Looks so good.

I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom