• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Looks so good.

I want it.

Chris avellone is jesus

i agree with this^

Emi is literally Rise's clone

There's also the fact the majority of people get Emi as their first route. I was sure I was going to win. Oh well. Just give me my shitty Shizune avatar and let it be done with.

Imma take both of you on. Want a week of controlling the other person's avatar each?

How would this work?

Firstly, Emi isn't a slut, and secondly, her pigtails are way cuter

Are you fucking serious? You think Rise is a slut?

Xiraiya

Apparently being flirty = Being a slut
Beloved and I have talked about this alot as we found that we both liked Rise more than the other females in P4, however people think Rise is a filthy slut with zero depth, which is not at all true unless you have a severe lack of understanding people
Which given the places I see that mindset, sounds about right.

I quoted you before the edit... Ok though.

Just PM each other avatars to change whenever

No, I mean, how long would you wear each avatar? How long would have to wear our avatar?

No, she isn't a slut. Sorry for the harsh words. I just don't like her. I think teddy is a way better analysis guy

Fair enough. Didn't mean to bark, but so many people call Rise a slut and not only isn't incorrect, but it's just a stupid thing to say.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
They really don't seem all that similar, also Emi is dull, she was probably the route I cared for the least.

She's the most assertive and extroverted while still having layers, which is why people are drawing comparisons to Rise. It's not a 1:1, but I'm a fan.

Beloved and I have talked about this alot as we found that we both liked Rise more than the other females in P4, however people think Rise is a filthy slut with zero depth, which is not at all true unless you have a severe lack of understanding people
Which given the places I see that mindset, sounds about right.

She dotes on the protagonist and her friends. She is just a loving person.

Ya'll motherfuckers stop calling my waifu a slut

I just got around to watching the new fire emblem trailer. I'm really glad awakening saved that series, if they make a special edition 3DS for that one I'll definitely pick it up

Oberon

Banned
Fair enough. Didn't mean to bark, but so many people call Rise a slut and not only isn't incorrect, but it's just a stupid thing to say.

I am never serious when it comes to waifu

She dotes on the protagonist and her friends. She is just a loving person.

Ya'll motherfuckers stop calling my waifu a slut

Ah? She only hits on the protag as far I as I remember. When I first played the game, I thought that was Atlus way to say "this is the canon girl for movies and sequels"

I don't dislike Rise because of how she acts with the flirting and whatnot, I dislike Rise because she went back to a business where you act as someone fake because she didn't like that someone else was getting jobs she used to get.

Beloved

I was agreeing with him...

Ooooh okay

Anyway I think it's a bit silly to judge characters so harshly just because they aren't your "type" or something.

I mean like..I don't really care about Yukiko one way or another but you'd think she was an terrible person or something going by how some people here shit on her xD

Xiraiya

I don't dislike Rise because of how she acts with the flirting and whatnot, I dislike Rise because she went back to a business where you act as someone fake because she didn't like that someone else was getting jobs she used to get.
Oh great timing, Rise's passion was being an idol, she had a hard time dealing with the stress and fakeness and other negative things that come with that, but that is still her passion, so of course she'd go back to it.
Rise's competitive about her passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom