• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh okay

Anyway I think it's a bit silly to judge characters so harshly just because they aren't your "type" or something.

I mean like..I don't really care about Yukiko one way or another but you'd think she was an terrible person or something going by how some people here shit on her xD

She is just soooooooooo dull.

Plus its not so much her as it is teasing Zedreamcast.

She isn't even the worst Persona girl. Marie is.

ultimax

Ya know, if you look at it a certain way, all our waifus are sluts. Ever think of that? I bet your minds are completely blown right now.

Oh great timing, Rise's passion was being an idol, she had a hard time dealing with the stress and fakeness and other negative things that come with that, but that is still her passion.

Call me crazy, but I don't think it's healthy to be in a business that preys on what you look like then tosses you aside when you're not considered attractive anymore. Passion or not.

She felt obligated to go back because of her fans, but real fans would still like her even if she wasn't in the spotlight.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I don't dislike Rise because of how she acts with the flirting and whatnot, I dislike Rise because she went back to a business where you act as someone fake because she didn't like that someone else was getting jobs she used to get.
Well once you think about it, the P4 shadows are really just what they really are. I mean Yosuke is just
an apathetic egotistical asshole.

Beloved

I don't dislike Rise because of how she acts with the flirting and whatnot, I dislike Rise because she went back to a business where you act as someone fake because she didn't like that someone else was getting jobs she used to get.

1. She's a teenage girl???
2. That feeling of competitiveness made her realize what she really wanted

I mean...I'm sure a lot of young singers and stuff struggle with all the attention and if it's what they really want etc. and you have to maintain a certain "persona" (har har) in a business where you are constantly in the stoplight. That goes for just about anyone famous, and that pressure increases 10x when its a young female.

Also you should judge idol culture separately from the girls that ARE idols. You can have issues with the concepts of idols without shitting on the girls that get involved in that business. You seem to mix the two up.

Xiraiya

Ya know, if you look at it a certain way, all our waifus are sluts. Ever think of that? I bet your minds are completely blown right now.
Abu, rethink what you just posted, are you ABSOLUTELY sure, you want to use that specific wording and not at all rethink the potential ramifications?

Jman014

You guys are dumb

image.php

You hate it!

Morning frienders. Hows everyone?
Also status in last night. Ive talked rto two people from there who care about me and both of them understand completely and were trying to stay in touch and I thought about it and ill do that thing every once in a while.

Beloved

The idea that "slut" is even an insult is just hilarious to me.

Just as hilarious as being a "prude" is.

LIKE HEY GIRLS, guess what you need to be like, OKAY with sex but make sure you have *just the right amount* because you know, one too many sex acts and you MIGHT be a slut maybe.

People are dumb.

LIKE HEY GIRLS, guess what you need to be like, OKAY with sex but make sure you have *just the right amount* because you know, one too many sex acts and you MIGHT be a slut maybe.

People are dumb.
"HEY YOU LIKE DOING A THING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY? HAHA LOSER"

Oberon

Banned

I think prison school is the only form of media that handled the problems around the terme "slut"
not really, but it sure was hilarious

Beloved

"HEY YOU LIKE DOING A THING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY? HAHA LOSER"

I know right.

Personally I don't care what people do or don't do, the only thing I hate seeing is desperation. You wanna sleep around with whoever? Go for it, but have respect for yourself when you do.

Oberon

Banned
As pointed out by others, using slut as an insult isn't cool.

I was joking tho, It's like calling your Waifu "the purest".

People are dumb.

I am kind of a prude, but enjoy prison school. Does that make me a hypocrite?

Beloved

I am kind of a prude, but enjoy prison school. Does that make me a hypocrite?

There's nothing wrong with being a prude, and not at all.

The problem is when people judge others for not being the same way they are etc

I encountered this attitude really strongly on another forum, where some people put "purity" on a pedestal and acted really judgmental to anyone comfortable with their sexuality and stuff like that.

I have no patience for it.

ok phew
i have a Club Nintendo account afterall
now i just play the waiting game with you guys in NA
if i get any extra codes ill give them out in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom