• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

I dunno why this is happening lately. The OTP thing especially.

This is the one true OTP that makes sense.
23f.jpg
Oh internet

I remember why I quit Hearthstone. The game is garbage if you don't spend money to get anything more than starter cards or just sit there and lose like a hundred games until you eventually get enough gold to MAYBE get good cards in a pack.

Jman014

I remember why I quit Hearthstone. The game is garbage if you don't spend money to get anything more than starter cards or just sit there and lose like a hundred games until you eventually get enough gold to MAYBE get good cards in a pack.

TAZ DINGO!
Sorry mate :(

You get the same packs from playing daily and getting coins for completing quests. The only cards locked are the expansion ones.

You hve the same shot to get good cards versus any card game ever.

I personally disliked it for the gameplay. I mean weiss schwarz has the same "you cant play a card unless your have a certain amout of a thing" but I can place as many cards as I want, I dont want to be dictated to how many times I can play cards.

Jman014

Senjin shieldmasta best card.
I fucking love Senjin Shieldmasta
hannah montana told me that
You...love it?
I personally disliked it for the gameplay. I mean weiss schwarz has the same "you cant play a card unless your have a certain amout of a thing" but I can place as many cards as I want, I dont want to be dictated to how many times I can play cards.

You make Anduin sad, but he understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom