• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. I might just stick to charging it through my PC then. How long does it generally take?

Ah man, I had an AT headset in the past. Definitely beats the gold headset in terms of sound quality, but that's what you're paying for I guess. Considering the brand quality, both are fantastic choices for sure.
I never counted, either because I left them to charge while I was away, or continued to play with them, as they were charging. Probably a half hour to hour, maybe?
btfgr7yh4ult.gif
That is the greatest gif I have ever seen.

Okingjrr

Haha...yeah...wouldn't want that....
*disconnects headset from phone charger*
Ah man, that's actually really long. All right, I'll just leave it for now then. Thank you. I did connect it with a different cable as the one they give you is ridiculously fucking short.

Yeah, the cord length is a fucking joke, but I have usb ports on top of my tower, so I get to place the headset on the tower while it's charging.

Okingjrr

Okingjrr is currently stating it's 3 hours, so we'll see. I had to use the micro usb-phone cable of my phone to charge it (which is still somewhat short), because the one they ship it with is like six inches long.
Lol yeah, I have like 12 usb ports on top and on top front of my PC, but I'd rather not put it on top of the tower.

Ventilation's not a problem, so I said: "Aw, fuck it"
Hey guys I'm back. What'd I miss?

Nintendo Direct and MTP on the eshop.

So I just wrote up a short paper for a class I have literally 2 hours from now. Isn't procrastination the fucking best?

Now to watch this new Mario RPG vid and then continue writing my GDD.

360pages

Ha, can't believe they didn't notice the first number was their base damage and the second number is their damage based on equipment.

Yo Gaf, what'd I miss?

Majoras Mask and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate both on Feb 13(getting Majora in March)
MPT on Nintendo eshop Jan 29th and for 1 week after release 10$
SE of NN3DSXLs all basicly soldout
New Fire Emblem coming to Japan in Summer(probably Fall or Winter for NA)
Splatoon in May

You won the bet. Send me my avatar.
Ok hope you like Shizune and Ponies.
Also Nintendo Direct. Shit was crazy.

Liam doesn't know how to hold or use the Y button. I'm salty.

Oh and Christian parents think Pokemon is the devil.
Pokemon are rad, and they can't be the devil, they pay their rent :p

Majoras Mask and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate both on Feb 13(getting Majora in March)
MPT on Nintendo eshop Jan 29th and for 1 week after release 10$
SE of NN3DSXLs all basicly soldout
New Fire Emblem coming to Japan in Summer(probably Fall or Winter for NA)
Splatoon in May
I'm hyped for MH4, but don't feel the need to buy a 3DS that isn't that much of an improvement on the old one.

It's really fun, I'd definitely recommend it. Still a bit easy though, but I've heard it gets a bit more difficult later on.

OOOOOOOOOH, I'm looking forward to it. This game is really good and the overworld isn't as bad as I initially thought. Thank you!

It does. Bosses start wrecking your shit. Buffs/debuffs start becoming more essential so having debilitate (Alice) and Luster Candy (lots of higher level demons) is important.

Also, it's really not that bad. Especially for someone who did the neutral route where I've basically memorized the map doing the quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom