• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bet was who Jack would get as their first route in Katawa Shoujo.

4i8NS.gif

MncPsycho

Neo Member
I mean, Yuno's the fucking best, but Koharu from Koharu no Hibi is pretty great in that she's probably most non violent yandere with the most absurd level of obsession ever.

Yuno from Future Diary? Or whatever the Japanese title was. She the craziest motherfucker. Speaking of, I binged that show like 8 months ago and STILL do not know if I liked or completely hated it.

Squishy3

I think it was Squishy who said that, while it does get easier over time, there are a few late-game bosses that can be a pain in the ass. Haven't died so far, trying to keep it that way.

Damn, this game is long. Thank you.
I'm at the final boss now and have to do some demon-breeding. At least everything gives me anywhere from 30k to 70k exp. :p

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Not to start up the discussion again, but Life is clearly better.
I didn't see a a "Mega Booty" movement the other day, it was "Mega Milk", proving that everyone clearly loves Life and its nutrients.

I'm a fan of having life and hometown. The truest path is the synthesis of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom