• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross recently said that he's an Ass man. And there's no such thing as a bad ass man
SYI0IeF.gif

Xiraiya

Some random person added me on Steam, I couldn't find kind of remote connection to GAF or you guys or anything, but I was curious to find out what their deal was.

So I accepted, and it went like this

Me: Do I know you?
them: no
Me: How come you added me?
them: you can remove me no problem
them: sorry

So I immediately removed them, very weird, dodging my question as to why they added me.

Some random person added me on Steam, I couldn't find kind of remote connection to GAF or you guys or anything, but I was curious to find out what their deal was.

So I immediately removed them, very weird, dodging my question as to why they added me.

You got phised

Zenfalcia

Weird, maybe someone who's a lurker?

Okingjrr

Did you see the part where me and PG worked on deciphering the lyrics? We are literally the COMP fanclub.
Oh right, I had forgotten about that. What became of that, did you guys pierce the secrets of the poetic madman that is COMP?

We should rename ourselves to COMPERS
No.
I was rocking a COMP avatar for a while but that was due to the bet... It counts though.
Yeah, I suppose it does.

Xiraiya

Weird, maybe someone who's a lurker?
It shouldn't be, because lurkers shouldn't be seeing the google doc, right?

RIGHT?

Phish as in they phished for information, people try and get details from you by asking questions and posing as someone else or adding you as a friend to get access to your profile

I know what it means, I've never seen that on Steam though, there's nothing really interesting to find so...

I have zero munny dollars but am curious why everyone is so hyped about this, and VNs in particular i guess.

Wow really, because thigh high socks godlike.

This is the correct answer.
Visual Novels are fantastic if done right.

Dude..Yukiko is garbage..Shizune is that weird slime at the bottom of your garbage can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom