• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Xiraiya

Berserk looks great. But I like a lot of different styles, I don't really see Berserk as a definitive style because that just wouldn't make sense for every series.

Zenfalcia

Yeah it looks really good. I don't really mind the way Part 1 looks either.

But god damn, Berserk is just beautiful
result.jpg

edit- erm, had to crop out something

Berserk is the best.

Yeah it looks really good. I don't really mind the way Part 1 looks either.

But god damn, Berserk is just beautiful
result.jpg

edit- erm, had to crop out something

Had a discussion with a friend about berserk awhile ago. Would you guys rather the art of berserk stay great like this and have 1 chapter release every month or have the art quality slightly drop in favour of weekly chapter releases?

Had a discussion with a friend about berserk awhile ago. Would you guys rather the art of berserk stay great like this and have 1 chapter release every month or have the art quality slightly drop in favour of weekly chapter releases?
I'm ok with one chapter a month as long as something eventually happens soon, and I'm guaranteed the series will eventually end.

Otherwise, I care more about the story, but it'd suck to see quality drop.
There is so much god damn snow, i cant even leave my house. This is terrible.
Use a hair dryer, you'll melt it in no time at all.

Zenfalcia

Berserk looks great. But I like a lot of different styles, I don't really see Berserk as a definitive style because that just wouldn't make sense for every series.

Yep, some style just fit the series' theme better and create some uniqueness. Although it would be interesting to see the same series done in a different style.

ultimax

I'd honestly have the less frequent chapters, as badly as i want an ending. I love the quality too much.
Use a hair dryer, you'll melt it in no time at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get your ass outside and start shoveling. I'm going to help out my parents today with that.

;~;

mike0dude

Did you guys know, at minus 30 degrees celsius (-22 f for you american pigs) outside, Boiling water turns into snow when you throw it in the air.

Top Bottom